X3:Terran Conflict has arrived

Ah cool, just the other day was flying about and docked at one place that sold patrol upgrade. Do I need it on the commanding ship or on the patrolling ships as well?

well i bought this off steam, booted it up on the 'not very hard' setting and im sitting inside a transport ship ... erm now what ? ... think ill need to sit down and set a night aside to learn the ropes

well i bought this off steam, booted it up on the 'not very hard' setting and im sitting inside a transport ship ... erm now what ? ... think ill need to sit down and set a night aside to learn the ropes

well your in a transport ship all you can do with a TS is well transport stuff, buy low sell high. EC's are the best thing to start trading with, then move onto silicone or other high value goods when you have enough spare cash.

There's a good guide to get you started off on a trading route in the manual, but I see you bought it from steam which means that Egosoft have quite thoughtfully decided to hide the pdf manual. I can only assume this is to provide you with some added fun trying to hunt it down ;)

P.S. look in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\x3 terran conflict

well your in a transport ship all you can do with a TS is well transport stuff, buy low sell high. EC's are the best thing to start trading with, then move onto silicone or other high value goods when you have enough spare cash.

cheers .. i had a mess about, read the so called manual and re-read it ... still flumuxed however ill perservere ... btw how do i get control of the other ship i have?

Ok so anyone know how i start the story going. chose humble merchant and it started me in argon prime and some guy shows me how to move and shoot a bit. And now nothing I'm just flying around not knowing where to go.

Where do I go to get the first mission or is there something I have to do?

Couple of screenshots, compressed to jpg, 1280x900 4xAA, 4xAF High textures settings.

One of my Buster Sentinel wingmen.

ship1-1.jpg

Me taking a spacewalk out of my Mamba over to a carelessly abandoned Barracuda, which is out of frame - because I wanted the interesting background :)

spacewalk-1.jpg

Completed my hardest mission ever last night, must have been about 40 P's and a load of support fighters...... made over 15million on that mission now i have enough for a m7 :D

There are some massive threads on the egosoft forum about slow down / stuttering.

Its best if you read them and try the solutions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom