X3:Terran Conflict has arrived

PATCH 1.2.1 Out

PATCH 1.2.1 Out

This is why i love egosoft as a company, they listen to their customers and support their products

Rather than keep you waiting for the full set of fixes and enhancements planned for the next full patch, we have made a 1.2.1. hotfix available which addresses a performance issue that increased over time. A number of other small fixes are also included in this patch, but fixes to the plot and other missions require further testing and will be released in the 1.3 patch which we plan to deliver as soon possible.

http://www.egosoft.com/download/x3tc/patches_en.php

Get it NOW

Last edited:
20,000 ec's isnt that much only a couple of super freights worth and will only set you back about 240k, but just keep topping it up what size SPP did you put in your complex you might find its to small.

Got 2 normal freighters, About 8k or so space between them, maybe more but after looking at the calculator thing, I need 2 more plants to actually get the self sufficiency now that I realise how this thing works. Should be ok after that, still its pretty fun to see my retarded complex :D

Ahh I see what I am doing wrong now. The ore mine will ensure the energy supply will dry up. Ok anyway to disable operation of a mine connected to the rest of things? If not, any way I can destroy it without destroying the rest of the complex?

Ahh I see what I am doing wrong now. The ore mine will ensure the energy supply will dry up. Ok anyway to disable operation of a mine connected to the rest of things? If not, any way I can destroy it without destroying the rest of the complex?

The mine will stop when it cant hold anymore ore, so you can either wait or fill up the ore your self.

Ah, ok il put the ore price silly high, so no one buys it, in fact no one buys it anyway think in the region (few jumps around me) there's about 10 ore mines or so. Still drugs make a lot of money so its all good :D. I can afford two more stations that I need for self sufficiency, then its saving for days and days for 19mil XL solar station o_O

Ah, ok il put the ore price silly high, so no one buys it, in fact no one buys it anyway think in the region (few jumps around me) there's about 10 ore mines or so. Still drugs make a lot of money so its all good :D. I can afford two more stations that I need for self sufficiency, then its saving for days and days for 19mil XL solar station o_O

:eek: 19mill for a XL just get a couple of L's much cheaper.

Hmmh, the only shipyards nearby that have solar plants are either M or XL. Still XL is better overall investment for the future, though with two L's I can reach more asteroids, There should be a couple left with about 20-25 yield. Hope they are nearby, if not, can always just keep the ore mine as a learning curve. Maybe reload before the station got completed, but really not much point. Ore mine was 900k, in the grand scheme of things cheap.

Think next time il be making a station complex, it would be planned out a bit better, didn't know how complex connectors worked either so it was hit and miss with placement. And think next time (for next complex in one other unknown sector) il bring my own TL.

why is my Sector Trader so crap?

I've started him off in the sector with the Argon HQ (home of light?)

hes hardly making a bean, infact hes lost me money so far :/

will I have to start again if I install the new patch?

why is my Sector Trader so crap?

I've started him off in the sector with the Argon HQ (home of light?)

hes hardly making a bean, infact hes lost me money so far :/

will I have to start again if I install the new patch?

I've installed it and no problems with my saves. It hasn't made a difference (to me at least) to the performance degradation in saves that have a lot of time played on them, though, which is the main thing it was meant to fix.

I've never played any of the X3 games, so would it be worth buying X3: Reunion before I buy this? Also, it looks very similar to EVE Online in terms of graphics and the things I have read about the games, is this right or is it just vague similarities?

I've never played any of the X3 games, so would it be worth buying X3: Reunion before I buy this? Also, it looks very similar to EVE Online in terms of graphics and the things I have read about the games, is this right or is it just vague similarities?

Never played any either, and it seems pretty good without it. Learning curve is a bit unintuitive, but if you just search online for information as to how and what things do its pretty good.

Haven't played Eve but this is more of a single player game, which means you can play it however you want. Also means good mining spots are always always free :D. One feature I would love this game to have is the ability to fight fleets with other people. Basically export your current fleet into an online game with friends and what not. Purely for kicks rather then anything else, as you can easily cheat and make an uber fleet :rolleyes:. But it be a nice addon for it.

Ore Belt is a lot better than Home of Light for beginning Sector Trader. My Universe Traders are causing me problems though. They keep getting stuck at certain stations (usually a cahoona bakery) and I have to manually send them out. Even when they're not stuck I often see a level 19 UT jumping 5 sectors to sell 2 units of ore. They seem to behave better keeping them on Sector Trader with a range of 2-3 jumps.

I've just started this game and my starting ship's hull has been damaged to 50%. I'm gonna just play it safe for a while until I can afford the cost of the repairs but I was wondering about taking on a ship retrieval mission and just keeping or selling the ship once I'd reclaimed it.

Are there any adverse effects of doing his?

I've just started this game and my starting ship's hull has been damaged to 50%. I'm gonna just play it safe for a while until I can afford the cost of the repairs but I was wondering about taking on a ship retrieval mission and just keeping or selling the ship once I'd reclaimed it.

Are there any adverse effects of doing his?

find a safe spot eject from your ship and use the repair laser in your space suit to repair the ship :D

Back
Top Bottom