X3:Terran Conflict has arrived

Hi Shadez,

Thanks for answering, what i mean with the joystick is for instance i will open the sector map and then i will close it and the joystick won't work, no stearing, speed control nothing!! It sometimes happens when i undock from stations too. Its most annoying when you need to look at the secotor map and then quickly manouver ur spaceship lol.

And yeah seems like the keyboard is doing too many presses of the button as it makes a sound too when i press it like its not allowed but if i press the button enough the sector map does pop up eventually.

I am upgrading to an i7 soon so the game should fly which will be nice as i do get lag in battles etc.

Hi Shadez,

Thanks for answering, what i mean with the joystick is for instance i will open the sector map and then i will close it and the joystick won't work, no stearing, speed control nothing!! It sometimes happens when i undock from stations too. Its most annoying when you need to look at the secotor map and then quickly manouver ur spaceship lol.

And yeah seems like the keyboard is doing too many presses of the button as it makes a sound too when i press it like its not allowed but if i press the button enough the sector map does pop up eventually.

I am upgrading to an i7 soon so the game should fly which will be nice as i do get lag in battles etc.

Sounds like a problem with the joystick \ system then. Might be worth checking the drivers.

Like i said if you get that keyboard problem all you need to do is alt-tab to windows then back to the game and it will dissapear.

I need to buy joystick and throttle.
How do people cope with a joystick and all the keys you need.

Its not hard, just map all the important controls to the joystick ie targetting, missile selection\fireing and strafe.

You are now setup so duing combat all u need is the joystick. when you arnt in combat then using the keyboard isnt a problem.

it turns of you get to close to an object or an enemy is near by.

Other than that it should work all the time.

Have you got it installed?

hey guys doing well now :). Getting my paranid and argon rating up. And got a mecury with mk3 trading. Although for some reason I can't do universe trading, just sector. Do I need something else installed?

I'm saving up for another transporter and wondered what was good and preferably faster then the mecury.

hey guys doing well now :). Getting my paranid and argon rating up. And got a mecury with mk3 trading. Although for some reason I can't do universe trading, just sector. Do I need something else installed?

I'm saving up for another transporter and wondered what was good and preferably faster then the mecury.

to do Universe Trading you have to level up your sector trader to i think lv8 well it was level 8 or around that in Reunion. Ive not got my first UT yet so i dont know yet :)

paranid demeters are a bit faster.

you cant UT until the ST has reached a certain level which can take a while depending on how much trade he is currently doing. you will eventually be able to specify a trade range for a ST which will allow him to traverse within a small radius.

to do this re-issue once he is level 6 while he is listed as 'buying' stock.

empires edge is still a excellent trading spot, as is

friars retreat
great reef
cho's defeat
queens harbour

you can get mk3 trader from the terracorp hq(home of light) or any telardi equipment dock.

With 5m in the bank i would buy a TP and start training marrines. Once you have them to about 3 stars look for lone M7M's or higher TL's and order them to pirate space and capture them (easy money). Once you have a M7M then you can look at captureing M7's, M2's and M1's.

Another thing you can do is start some of the plots.

Thank you :)

Guys, how can I transfer a pilot to another ship? I have a pilot lvl9 in basic Mercury ship. Want to give him a better ship.

Thanks.

Edit - sorted.

Last edited:

Unless its changed, i dont use ut's. The ship needs at least 1 25mw shield and a jump drive to become a UT.

I like carman super freighters, reasonable speed and lots of cargo space.

Unless its changed, i dont use ut's. The ship needs at least 1 25mw shield and a jump drive to become a UT.

I like carman super freighters, reasonable speed and lots of cargo space.

In X3:TC I use fully upgraded Mistral Super Freighters (slow, but 15000 cargo space). I also use the economy and supply trading mod (EST).

Back
Top Bottom