X3:Terran Conflict has arrived

:eek::D:):D:p:cool:

Just read this

http://www.gamefocus.ca/?nav=upclose&id=36

As you might know X3:tc is the last game they are making in the X series, but just imagine what a ultimate / perfect space simulation game will be like..... me wants me wants NOW!!!!

I would expect that they have been working on it for a while, most of the new additions for TC were made by the xtm team and a large chuck of the devs who are currently working on TC 2.5 and various other additions have been took from the community, cycrow, mox* etc.

*the guy who made most of the new ships in TC, all the m7's etc.

Just a shame the 2.5 upgrade is looking pretty naff, past games have always had hefty additions for the 2.5 mark.

I got this game when it was on the steam special offer weekend
Sadly tho , when I try the training mission , I cant get past the "I eject this cargo canister"
bit , he doesnt eject a cargo container so it cant progress with it :-(
Or Am I missing something obvious ?

I would expect that they have been working on it for a while, most of the new additions for TC were made by the xtm team and a large chuck of the devs who are currently working on TC 2.5 and various other additions have been took from the community, cycrow, mox* etc.

*the guy who made most of the new ships in TC, all the m7's etc.

Just a shame the 2.5 upgrade is looking pretty naff, past games have always had hefty additions for the 2.5 mark.

We got that major upgrade with 2.0a ie the aldrin missions.

I got this game when it was on the steam special offer weekend
Sadly tho , when I try the training mission , I cant get past the "I eject this cargo canister"
bit , he doesnt eject a cargo container so it cant progress with it :-(
Or Am I missing something obvious ?

To eject a cargo container open your freight menu, select the item then chose eject. simples

becomming addicted again! got a mate at work who wants to play this but no-where seems to have it in stock, and those that do it's like £40 which is crazy for a year old game thats basically a mod for an even older game! loads of places say £19.99 but they are all out of stock!

cheapest option is steam for £22 or so. and they do both for 29 but whats the point in getting x3 and x3:TC!

Last edited:
need to raise my argon ranking quickly, ideas?

Depends on how low its got.

If they still give you missions then its easy. Simply do a couple of combat missions then you will be fine.

If you cant get missions then your options are limited.

ways to gain rank,

1) destroy pirate ships in argon space
2) destroy Paranid in argon space, this will damage your paranid rank but as long as you are careful you will be fine.
3) Trade, anything you sell in argon space or to a argon will add to your rank
4) find a patrol mission that goes into argon space, once there all kills will count to your rank.

Last time i ruined my argon rank i picked on the paranid and pirates.

If you are talking about the terran mission where you have to deliver the 200 teladianium to the Military Outpost in M148, iirc you need to have at least 1 unit of teladianium on board for them to grant you access.

well for some reason doing the terran mission I've not got enough argon rank to enter their space/dock?

Ah that argon sector, talk to the exterminator in omicron lyree and do the first few missions of the final fury plot. This gives you access to the sector.

nice, so any pointers for the Final Fury jobbie? will I walk it in my Nova Raider?

Em.. It took me a Vidar, Shrike and 8 Kestrels, in unison, to finish it. However I think the mission are scaled to your current ship. Try it and see, it gets tougher the further you progress in Final Fury.

Nate

no its based on your combat rank.

You will need something much bigger than a Nova for this plot. You will come up against Kaahk capital ships.

The first mission is a xenon patrol mission in blackhole, you should be able to do this in a nova.
The second is goto the argon sector.

ok but the next terran mission takes me though a xenon sector chock full of hostiles! :(
goes from EASY to VERY HARD in the drop of a hat!
also this missions marked as "Average"! godda take this guy I rescued to some system or other!

ok but the next terran mission takes me though a xenon sector chock full of hostiles! :(
goes from EASY to VERY HARD in the drop of a hat!
also this missions marked as "Average"! godda take this guy I rescued to some system or other!

Not sure if its relavent, but if you just need to cross a sector, it helps to fly really high up/down to avoid been seen before actually crossing it if you don't have the firepower.

Actually I would love a game like this, except one that does not rely on my lobster accountant's hands in controlling whatever I am flying.

Back
Top Bottom