X3:Terran Conflict has arrived

What's the difference between S M and L ships in a shipyard?

For example in Saturn you can buy a Simitar S, Simitar M and Simitar L but they have identical stats when I press i to bring up the ship info.

Their stats all seem to be the same.

It's the weapons and shields already installed on the ship:

S - No weapons, minimum shielding.
M - Basic weapons, medium shielding.
L - More weapons, maximum shields.

The type available is decided at random when you enter the sector. Try leaving the sector for a while then coming back if the variant you need is not available

I see X3 Gold edition today for £19 which has Terran conflict and Reunion included does anyone know if it includes paper manual or because of both included just a pdf ?

Thx jay.

Edit:No matter found the answer.

Last edited:
I see X3 Gold edition today for £19 which has Terran conflict and Reunion included does anyone know if it includes paper manual or because of both included just a pdf ?

Thx jay.

Edit:No matter found the answer.

I always think these packs are kind of pointless.

I'd not have the time to play both games and wouldn't want to play reunion if I was playing Terran Conflict as they're so similar.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to get back to raising funds for 5 Electromagnetic Plasma Cannons.

I always think these packs are kind of pointless.

I'd not have the time to play both games and wouldn't want to play reunion if I was playing Terran Conflict as they're so similar.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to get back to raising funds for 5 Electromagnetic Plasma Cannons.

Tobe honest i only want and need Terran Conflict but thats the same price as the gold or am i wrong ?

Anyone here completed the hub?

The amount of stuff you have to collect for one blooming boron is ridiculous, it must work out to hundreds of millions of credits worth, they should have at least made it more realistic, how does he alone have time to use all that 450000 units of ore and 250000 crystals and so on exactly? :p

Anyone here completed the hub?

The amount of stuff you have to collect for one blooming boron is ridiculous, it must work out to hundreds of millions of credits worth, they should have at least made it more realistic, how does he alone have time to use all that 450000 units of ore and 250000 crystals and so on exactly? :p

Ive not played in awhile keep meaning to complete that mission but never have.

The only reason to bother completeing ot is to get the PHQ mission.

There are scripts that make the hub easier.

Im halfway through the crystal collecting bit as i haven't bothered to make any mega complexes yet, i read the the last few are the hardest though and will take forever if you don't, for now i just want the hub to actually be useful by have two working sets of gates.

what is it with this game I have had for ages and thought I would try it again but I just keep getting killed its just way too hard isn't it? I have some freight but nobody seems to want to buy it.

You need to pick your fights early in the game until you have more serious hardware. You can't just go screaming into a fight against multiple targets in the starting buster or you'll be sucking vacuum. Have you tried the egosoft forums? a wealth of information and guides...

WOW
Started again as a the trader after reading up all day at work on some x3 guide i downloaded and this game is truly great must have had over a year and other than trying to go straight into dog fights not bothered with it, but now having read up and taking my time this is going to be a keeper.

amazing depth hey?

Re The Hub, this is the mission that really keeps me drifting away. I'm on the Teladianium at the moment and despite having three freighters out buying the stuff, my own foundry and going round collecting it myself, I've still got another 70,000 units to find. I know from the FAQ's that ore comes next, so I'm quietly stockpiling that but I'm currently only looking at the game two or three times a month.

Re The Hub, this is the mission that really keeps me drifting away. I'm on the Teladianium at the moment and despite having three freighters out buying the stuff, my own foundry and going round collecting it myself, I've still got another 70,000 units to find. I know from the FAQ's that ore comes next, so I'm quietly stockpiling that but I'm currently only looking at the game two or three times a month.

Build your own mines?

I know thats one monster of a plot and you have to finish it in order to get the player HQ.

I much prefer the early small man against the universe stage :D, this time i decided to do the Poisoned Paranid start.

For those that dont know it start with its own mini plot, you need to make 25million credits in 3 days. If you manage this you get a overtuned Hyperion and a Advanced Perseus.

I managed to complete this plot in 12 hours and am now about 3 days in with 100million in the bank and about 200million worth of assits.

Im about to start the hub plot, i might even finish it this time ;)

Back
Top Bottom