X3:Terran Conflict has arrived

Finally purchased it, the learning curve in X2 killed it for me, I'm hoping that this is going to be a bit easier to get into.

Does this have a tutorial thats better than Reunion? I gave up on that, Ooh lets have a go on the tutorial, But it just throws you into a dog fight, I diddnt even know how to move! And the other two werent much better, they just let you test drive various ships, Not been on it since.

Does this have a tutorial thats better than Reunion? I gave up on that, Ooh lets have a go on the tutorial, But it just throws you into a dog fight, I diddnt even know how to move! And the other two werent much better, they just let you test drive various ships, Not been on it since.

It will tell you how to move your ship, dock with stations and how to use your weapons. That is pretty much it - tbh it is what I love about this game.

Any suggestions for how to get started? I cant seem to do the starter mission with the starter ship, so I'm pretty stuck there. I guess I need to start trading, but with 1k credits thats going to be a bit of an ordeal.

Any suggestions for how to get started? I cant seem to do the starter mission with the starter ship, so I'm pretty stuck there. I guess I need to start trading, but with 1k credits thats going to be a bit of an ordeal.

I always start as a humble trader - pretty good starting conditions.

still trying to get my head round if i want to spend £10 on this :P watched all the steam vids and it still isn't drawing me in

I don't own a joystick (have a 360 pad)

is it really needed though?

Back
Top Bottom