Xbox Scorpio

Caporegime
The thing is, in order for these enhanced versions for both the xbox 1x and PS 4 pro to be taken seriously, the xbox 1x will have to sell very well, if it doesn't then it will be much like the ps 4 pro enhanced versions i.e. half assed with no real benefit and/or arrive months later.....

Personally I don't see the big deal about games being upscaled to 4k or it being native 4k etc. either:

Soldato
Pc problem when it comes to game consistency is there is too much choice in essence, they have to try configure for so many set ups which is why some users get great experience and others don't and it varies by game.

Xbox/PlayStation is locked hardware so it's much easier for them to code and push it further imo

Soldato
Im inteterested for £450. Not sure if I will plump for one this year though. Need to get a 4k TV first. I reckon come spring next year it will be around the £399 maybe lower.

Saying that I might just get caught up in the release hype and go banzai and splurge a wad on a new TV, a pro and an X! Lol :p

Soldato
Im inteterested for £450. Not sure if I will plump for one this year though. Need to get a 4k TV first. I reckon come spring next year it will be around the £399 maybe lower.

Saying that I might just get caught up in the release hype and go banzai and splurge a wad on a new TV, a pro and an X! Lol :p
The last part of your post is clearly the best idea!

Caporegime

It's only money, can't take it with you ;)

V F

V F

Soldato

Hype hype hype! Look at all zee pretties! Ohhh! We wantses.

Caporegime
Xbox Daily show begins in 10 minutes on Mixer for another chance to get your Rare Replay freebie.

Tonight they are deconstructing and reconstructing an Xbone X as the whole thing is apparently modular and just fits together like lego.

Soldato
Honestly couldn't care about backwards compatibility.

Seems I'm not the only one:

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017...eep-dive-study-of-how-millions-use-xbox-live/

Never used backwards compatibility on any Sony console I've owned that offered it, but I think with digital becoming more and more popular, I would like to have the ability going forward to at least play games purchased for a previous system where I can't sell the game, as its attached to my account.

So, it might prove useful going forward. Its on the things I did like about Steam. I mean, my PS2 went years ago as I sold the games with it. My PS3 however due to some digital purchases, I've kept the console as I have no other means to play the games I got, and I can't sell them either..

Soldato
Honestly couldn't care about backwards compatibility.

Seems I'm not the only one:

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017...eep-dive-study-of-how-millions-use-xbox-live/
Yea, not there best work though was it.
[Update: Further information from Microsoft has led us to correct and amend significant portions of the analysis in this piece related to undercounting of usage data.
The number are so bad in fact when BlackOps game to BC, it actually charted again in sales lol.

Soldato
Can't see me replacing my xbone for this, though I quite fancy a bit of 4K goodness for my new setup; it just doesn't look like there is much coming out for the xbonex...

At least they have moved back into making a games console this time :p

Back
Top Bottom