Xbox Scorpio

Soldato
When do you reckon they're coming?
I'd hazard a guess at 2020 (7 years from xbox one release) , so you might be waiting a while..

MS won't drop a new Xbox for quite awhile. They'll push XB1X hard and drop price before much else.
2019 reveal for PS5, prob out in 2020. Depends on sales next year I would imagine. They may bring it forward a year. (For PS5)

Soldato
Me I couldn't give a stuff if it's running games at native 4K or checkerboard, whatever that is. As long as it looks good. And my PS4 Pro looks plenty good on my Samsung KS7000. I'm not even that bothered of talk of 30/60 fps caps. As long as the game plays ok. Even happy with the price. As long as my old Xbox One games work on it and even a few get upgrades I'll be very happy. Maybes I'm not fussy?

Associate
Me I couldn't give a stuff if it's running games at native 4K or checkerboard, whatever that is. As long as it looks good. And my PS4 Pro looks plenty good on my Samsung KS7000. I'm not even that bothered of talk of 30/60 fps caps. As long as the game plays ok. Even happy with the price. As long as my old Xbox One games work on it and even a few get upgrades I'll be very happy. Maybes I'm not fussy?

Yeah im like that too. For example movies that i find entertaining to watch, the user ratings and critics seem to rate poorly. Guess im easily pleased.

Soldato

If you're not fussy, why bother paying out for the upgrades? The entire point of this and the PS4 is the technical improvements, there's really no other reason to consider it otherwise.

Soldato

Sorry but that's the most bizarre justification for buying it...why don't you just say it's new and shiny so I want it?

ljt

ljt

Soldato
Has there been much explanation of what 1080p users will be getting if they go XOX? Do we get supersampling?

Older games that don't have specific patches for the One X will benefit from 16xAF, Supersampling AA, and games that either have dynamic resolution scaling and currently don't hit their 1080p/30 or 60fps will be boosted to allow solid 1080p/30 or 1080p/60 i.e games like battlefield 1, and also games who target a 30 or 60 fps cap that currently don't hit it on the One/One S should run smoother at their target fps

Back
Top Bottom