Yellowstone

its been a long wait especially how it ended which was terrible. the show is the best on tv when its right..Matthem Mcconeghey supposed to be taking over.

main reason it ending is because of Costner, but there been reports that a spin-off/sequel/Continuation is in the works and that Cole Hauser, Kelly Reilly, and Luke Grimes are coming back. how true this is i don't know it a wait and see thing.

Wonder how they'll write the story without John, death off screen maybe? A spin off I don't think will work right as there is only so many times they can repeat the same storylines and with how the other Sheridan shows are very hit or miss, him writing several spin off's will water down the brand imo.

For something a little different paramount+ have released a Yellowstone documentary with Costner showing the real national park off.

Costner is pretty pivotal to story currently so this will be a waste of time.

Not particularly "pivotal" in the last series once he became "The Govnur" - seemed like they had painted the character into a bit of a corner with that as they had to keep finding weird excuses to get him actually back at Yellowstone rather than being in his office or doing proper political stuff.

The only two things happening in the first half of season 5 from what I remember was half of them moving the cattle and Jamie going after Costner for the 15th time. Bar watching them move the cattle and what ever silliness they make up with that all that was left was the impeachment of Costner. Now there’s no Costner…

Back
Top Bottom