OcUK DDoS attack - £10,000 reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Maybe...this thread has run it's course, we seem to be retreading the same arguments about justification and occasional technical one every few pages now...not to mention plenty of useless speculation. I mean it's 900 posts of nothing, generally threads this long are of great comic value or full of pictures...

Soldato
What do you expect?

After all it's a mix of kids, students, teenagers, adults, the elderly.
I'd hardly say the majority of members here are your average nerd either.

I dont expect any different, its been like this for many years.

Just saying that I have mixed feelings about it at times, which is probably why I get so much use out of it.

And ive seen so much drama on this forum over the years, adds to the fun :D

Associate
No, just that your pettiness in suggesting someone be banned just because they expressed an opinion (that they wouldn't divulge info) is a bit out of order. It doesn't mean he's condoning the attacks or happy about them.

If a person had information on the DDOS attack and they were unwilling to divulge it, how would they not be condoning it?

I am not saying it isn't possible, I am just interested in your reasoning :confused:

Soldato
Mark, I've just dropped you another email. If you could get back to it it would be greatly apprecaited. Even more appreicated if you are able to help with it lol :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom