**HAZRO HZ27WA & HZ27WC ARRIVING SOON INCLUDING NONE-GLASS VERSIONS!**

Soldato
Are there any drivers for hazro monitors yet? In screen resolution settings i just have - disply device on: DVI

I cant get dvi to output on post. A vga screen works then switches to the hazro on the login pafe

Last edited:
Soldato
Are there any drivers for hazro monitors yet? In screen resolution settings i just have - disply device on: DVI

I cant get dvi to output on post. A vga screen works then switches to the hazro on the login pafe

Wait a second, do you happen to have AMD 5xxx or 6xxx series card?

They have problems with displaying the boot sequence. I think you can get by it by having the monitor off, while booting then turning it on and logging into windows.

Soldato
Wait a second, do you happen to have AMD 5xxx or 6xxx series card?

They have problems with displaying the boot sequence. I think you can get by it by having the monitor off, while booting then turning it on and logging into windows.

Yep, I have a 5770
It worked before I plugged in an Nvidia 480 GTX (that turned out ot be faulty)
It works fine after boot/post up until the login screen
Using a VGA cable and different monitor works
Connecting the faulty Nvidia shows the boot & post screen

See this other thread with other links and info

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18312971&highlight=username_guest2

Soldato
Yep, I have a 5770
It worked before I plugged in an Nvidia 480 GTX (that turned out ot be faulty)
It works fine after boot/post up until the login screen
Using a VGA cable and different monitor works
Connecting the faulty Nvidia shows the boot & post screen

See this other thread with other links and info

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18312971&highlight=username_guest2

I get this too. Right pain in the ass if I want to get into the BIOS as I need another monitor connected. Wish ATI would hurry up and fix this. Weird it only happens with the Hazro though.

Soldato
Sounds really annoying, I was holding out to get a new GPU.

Might wait a bit later till after the HD7000 launches and see if AMD fixed this silly problem yet. Or I'll just have to wait for the GTX 680

Soldato
I get this too. Right pain in the ass if I want to get into the BIOS as I need another monitor connected. Wish ATI would hurry up and fix this. Weird it only happens with the Hazro though.

Is it with all ATI cards?

Im sure it worked when I first connected it.

Im going to try a standard DVI cable tonight instead of DVI-D

I dont think its an ATI issue because bios and post screens do not use any graphics card drivers. Maybe it is, maybe Hazro should release some monitor drivers

Soldato
Is it with all ATI cards?

Im sure it worked when I first connected it.

Im going to try a standard DVI cable tonight instead of DVI-D

I dont think its an ATI issue because bios and post screens do not use any graphics card drivers. Maybe it is, maybe Hazro should release some monitor drivers

It only happens with ATI cards from what people have reported.

Soldato
It only happens with ATI cards from what people have reported.

Is that just with Hazro monitors?

Did anyone work out a solution?

Would it be a graphics card flash or driver issue if with was the ATI card?

I cant see it being drivers as they are not loaded until windows gets to the login page, at which point the monitor gets signal and turns on

Soldato
Hazro said it's an AMD problem and AMD told Hazro they're working on a fix. Although it's not a priority really.

I've tried my monitor with only nvidia card so far, but they've been 9600GT, GTX470 and my friends GTX580 and they all worked perfectly.

Soldato
Hazro said it's an AMD problem and AMD told Hazro they're working on a fix. Although it's not a priority really.

I've tried my monitor with only nvidia card so far, but they've been 9600GT, GTX470 and my friends GTX580 and they all worked perfectly.

So in the mean time around 50% of the people with a Hazro dont have a post / boot screen?

Associate
It's not all ATI users, it's a minority of them.

an it affects only the C-model.

Futhermore, some days ago I read something on this pages about a workaround, but don't remember where and how (as I am not affected). Sorry for not being able to tell you more.

Cheers - Klaus

Associate
So in the mean time around 50% of the people with a Hazro dont have a post / boot screen?

Mine does the same with this an XFX 5870. Hazro still state its a problem with most 5xxx series cards and ATI are suppose to be releasing a new firmware, I doubt this will ever show its face.

Hazro are not that bothered, we will be waiting YEARS for this firmware fix from ATI

Mines even worse though, I can plug my hazro in and my machine goes into a constant reboot cycle with no display, If I unplug my Hazro and let windows boot without a monitor it boots fine, THEN I can plug the hazro in and it works fine.!

Talk about crap. I bought my hazro on the first batch of monitors and have been waiting for a fix for months.

Soldato
Damn, thats pretty crappy. although im upgrading to a new GPU as I RMAd the faulty gtx 480 today. I paid £160 for it but suppose I could stretch a bit further and get a 570 gtx which is about similar performance

Soldato
Mine does the same with this an XFX 5870. Hazro still state its a problem with most 5xxx series cards and ATI are suppose to be releasing a new firmware, I doubt this will ever show its face.

Hazro are not that bothered, we will be waiting YEARS for this firmware fix from ATI

Mines even worse though, I can plug my hazro in and my machine goes into a constant reboot cycle with no display, If I unplug my Hazro and let windows boot without a monitor it boots fine, THEN I can plug the hazro in and it works fine.!

Talk about crap. I bought my hazro on the first batch of monitors and have been waiting for a fix for months.

Yeah, mine did the reboot cycle with my 6950 XFX.

It was the last straw before I sent it back. Wonder if my new one tomorrow will be any better.

Back
Top Bottom