• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Thread**

Soldato
Cancelled my nvidia order and will go with this site, hope I can get the preorder in the same minute xd

Hopefully the ocuk website handles it this time!. 1080 launch took me 10 mins just to refresh the page, at which all the good cards were gone.

I remember a lot of users actually phoning in to ocuk directly to secure a card. Likely i'll be doing that this time.

Caporegime
Hopefully the ocuk website handles it this time!. 1080 launch took me 10 mins just to refresh the page, at which all the good cards were gone.

I remember a lot of users actually phoning in to ocuk directly to secure a card. Likely i'll be doing that this time.
I have Google remembering my card details. Bad form of course but much quicker checking out but yer, the 1080 launch was bad. Website not loading up or taking an age but thankfully, I was after a custom card, so had to wait anyways, so no biggie.

Soldato
Clown edition card? You know that the reference design of cards is usually pretty solid. Makes me laugh to be honest.

I need to find a TXP vs 1070 SLI review. Thinking I just want a single card solution now.

Associate
I don't have a problem with people not wanting a reference card. I have a problem with people who pretend that the reference card is a sub-par product.

Im talking about the Galax model with the clown sticker on the front, not the FE reference model - thats the one I want.

Im sorry you feel the need to find problems with people on graphics card forums.

Soldato
Im talking about the Galax model with the clown sticker on the front, not the FE reference model - thats the one I want.

Im sorry you feel the need to find problems with people on graphics card forums.

Would do the job with a waterblock though. But I'd rather pay the extra for a FE/SC from EVGA.

But yeah... The box alone was enough to give you nightmares. Then you had to have the thing on the card too. Christ.

GALAX-GeForce-GTX-1080-Reference.jpg

Associate
Would do the job with a waterblock though. But I'd rather pay the extra for a FE/SC from EVGA.

But yeah... The box alone was enough to give you nightmares. Then you had to have the thing on the card too. Christ.

GALAX-GeForce-GTX-1080-Reference.jpg

Yeah thats the stuff of nightmares right there! Sure I can see the appeal to those putting waterblocks on it, but on resale value alone I wouldnt touch it! :p:D:eek:

Id rather pay extra for an MSi or EVGA brand for example, and have something people will actually want to buy from me later down the road.... not scare the children! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom