• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

8700K OcUK Stock and Binned Processors

Associate
Hmmm Yeah 800+ I think..
Received my bundle today and looks like i have been sent a different cooler from what i ordered.

Cooler i have with my bundle is 240mm 570XLX
27mm thick radiator

I ordered the XL which has the thicker 38mm rad

How do i get this corrected ?

Cheers.

Associate
Received my bundle today and looks like i have been sent a different cooler from what i ordered.

Cooler i have with my bundle is 240mm 570XLX
27mm thick radiator

I ordered the XL which has the thicker 38mm rad

How do i get this corrected ?

Cheers.

Give them a call or send them a mail.

Associate
I've had an order for a standard 8700k chip waiting to be fulfilled for 5 days now (OC3333190).
Are you likely to get enough stock for me to get one this week?

Thank you

Associate
OP
what should be the actual UK retail price for the 8700K? Want to get one, in no hurry, but the prices are all over the place.
I think it started at £339 inc VAT. I'm in the same boat as you. People are currently paying nearly £100 over the odds.....Madness imo. Looks like that by the time they are back to normal RRP it's going to be getting close to the release of Ryzen refresh.

Soldato
Only place that I could find with retail stock, is flogging them at just over £464!! Think I'll wait till early next year when hopefully prices will have settled a bit.

Caporegime
Only place that I could find with retail stock, is flogging them at just over £464!! Think I'll wait till early next year when hopefully prices will have settled a bit.

and they have 50+ in stock as well the ******!

Really taking the mickey.

Back
Top Bottom