******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Caporegime
Soldato
Once a shill always a shill I say @FloppyPoppy :p:D

He can't help himself haha

Its just an example, don't actually know what the IPC difference is.

Checking the Cinebench thread...

Single threaded.

Score 400: Intel Core i7 5820K at 4.5Ghz, RevBillyG

Score 524: AMD Ryzen R9 3900X at 4.5Ghz, redkrptonite

31%.

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/the-official-ocuk-cinebench-r20-benchmark-thread.18849380/

the 5820k is OLD AF though mate... compare the 3900x to a 9900k in single thread?

Caporegime
He can't help himself haha

the 5820k is OLD AF though mate... compare the 3900x to a 9900k in single thread?

I can do that too...

At "reasonable clock speeds"

Score 532: AMD Ryzen R9 3900X at 4.45Ghz, Texhnogen
Score 548: Intel Core i7 8700K at 5.2Ghz, Polo6RGTI

Best.

Score 601: Intel Core i9 9900K at 5.7Ghz, RSR
Score 547: AMD Ryzen R9 3950X at 4.7Ghz, jordand77
--------------

Interesting leak here...

Caporegime
Please excuse the hitching, recording on AMD GPU's is not a nice experience....... that's whats causing it.

Attaching gimbals and guns, choosing the right ones is key, the Put....Put....Put.....Put ones are not good for high shield capacity ships.
------------

What you need is some Pew....Pew....Pew.... and BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD. in this case a Gimballed Panther Repeater under the chin and a couple of Gimballed Mantis GT215's under the wings.

The cutlass is not too bad, the Mantis cannons makes Mince Meat of them pretty quickly, get rid of them first. The Valkyrie is a tough nut to crack, don't allow her to hit you more than once, she is fat and doesn't turn well but the 325A has good lateral thrusters, use them to stay out of the Valkery's firing ark, the Panther Repeater will slowly peck away at her shields, Don't relent, if you allow them to recharge you have to start again... once they are gone the armour is thin and the Mantis will slice up the hull.

Keep your eye on your shields, that's where the 325A is lacking, she also has paper wings, as you can see in the first video... when the shields get low get out of there and allow them to recharge before going back in.

PS: Changed the colour of my ship. Again! Pearl white this time, not sure i like it...

Soldato
Please excuse the hitching, recording on AMD GPU's is not a nice experience....... that's whats causing it.

Attaching gimbals and guns, choosing the right ones is key, the Put....Put....Put.....Put ones are not good for high shield capacity ships.
------------

What you need is some Pew....Pew....Pew.... and BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD. in this case a Gimballed Panther Repeater under the chin and a couple of Gimballed Mantis GT215's under the wings.

The cutlass is not too bad, the Mantis cannons makes Mince Meat of them pretty quickly, get rid of them first. The Valkyrie is a tough nut to crack, don't allow her to hit you more than once, she is fat and doesn't turn well but the 325A has good lateral thrusters, use them to stay out of the Valkery's firing ark, the Panther Repeater will slowly peck away at her shields, Don't relent, if you allow them to recharge you have to start again... once they are gone the armour is thin and the Mantis will slice up the hull.

Keep your eye on your shields, that's where the 325A is lacking, she also has paper wings, as you can see in the first video... when the shields get low get out of there and allow them to recharge before going back in.

PS: Changed the colour of my ship. Again! Pearl white this time, not sure i like it...

o nsap i was going to ask u something about the attaching a gimbal to the head of the 325..

i simply cant. i got the size 3 gimbal from the same one in your video and tried to attach it to the nose of the 325 and it wont let me select it?!?!?

it says on the dps calculator you can put a size gimbal on the nose?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom