29 million Bulgarians and Romanians will gain the right to live and work unrestricted in our country

Soldato
@ Deuse : Please point out what 'facts' I got wrong. I'm a fan of the Socratic and Dialectic debate. I'm always looking to broaden my knowledge so I'd genuinely appreciate it if you could show me where my opinion is wayward and then correct it with evidence. I've just re-read my post, and maybe I'm missing something but I couldn't find anything falsifiable in it.

Soldato
@ Deuse : Please point out what 'facts' I got wrong. I'm a fan of the Socratic and Dialectic debate. I'm always looking to broaden my knowledge so I'd genuinely appreciate it if you could show me where my opinion is wayward and then correct it with evidence. I've just re-read my post, and maybe I'm missing something but I couldn't find anything falsifiable in it.

Now that came across as if D Cameron was saying it! you sound very political. Are you running for the Gov? you should be :)

Soldato
Now that came across as if D Cameron was saying it! you sound very political. Are you running for the Gov? you should be :)

Haha.

It was fun talking to you, but I'm done here now I think. I'll see you again in the F1 forum, where instead of going toe to toe with you, I'll be backing you up on your favourable Lewis Hamilton posts. ;)

Soldato
Are you taking the pee sunshine? I suggest you go and watch the BBC program asap.

The BBC followed them around London and when they went back home to their nice houses.

"We tracked "Lou" and his handlers as they took the bus home to a rented house in Ilford in Essex where a BMW X5 sat in the drive."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/panorama/hi/front_page/newsid_9618000/9618038.stm

Evidently, because it was on TV, this is representative of every single Romanian that might come to the UK.

Do you really think that there will be a mass exodus from Romania? Half the population uprooting their entire lives, when they know that they'll be better off staying in Romania.

Frankly, I just don't give a ****. People should live where they want to, when they want to. Furthermore, God won't help anyone, because it isn't real. I'd put your faith in something more substantial if I were you.

Soldato
Do you really think that there will be a mass exodus from Romania? Half the population uprooting their entire lives, when they know that they'll be better off staying in Romania.

Yes, yes I do think many will leave there to come here. We have too many population just now as it is imo. We can't afford more people here who are claiming money then sending it back to Romania. It has happened with the Polish and other slovac nations and it will happen with Romanians.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Yes, yes I do think many will leave there to come here. We have too many population just now as it is imo. We can't afford more people here who are claiming money then sending it back to Romania. It's happened with the Polish and other slovac nations and it will happen with Romanians.

Sadly I think you're right.

Need to make someone like me prime minister, ill sort the country out.

Agree we need someone strong. However much people hated Mrs T she would never have rolled over to Europe like this and would have handbagged them. We need someone with her strength of character - whether left wing or right wing is probably immaterial now - to stand up for this country. Today's politicians are self serving and have little interest in doing what they feel is right for the country.

Soldato
Soldato
To get around laws preventing benefit payments for those not entitled to them. There are now gangs, and I say gangs as the local media in Belfast have investigated it, who set up car washes and "employ" 20-30 people who are then able to register themselves as "self-employed" and because they "have a job" they sit out the time threshold then claim everything they can.

These are organised gangs who put out old women with 1 copy of the Big Issue to beg on the streets. Because they are "selling" the big issue nothing can be done to move them on. They are no more selling the big issue than I am the pope. Again another scam to get around laws preventing begging. Aggressive begging at that. Yet when their pickup came at the end of the days begging, it was noted by the journos that they were rounded up in a silver Merc and driven to a house in an affluent area of Belfast.

We are all being taken for mugs and our children will be the ones to suffer. I'd love to have the Australian model where if you can't prove you've got the means to look after yourself, you don't even leave the airport, you are shipped back to where you came from. Will that happen here? Not on your life, our politicians are gutless self serving morons who care not a jot about anything other than padding their own nests

Last edited:
Wise Guy
Soldato
Except that they'd just be moving here to live in relative poverty, whilst leaving their family and friends. And that's ignoring the cost of living analysis.

That link is truly ridiculous.

Here in America the Mexicans just live 20-30 to a house and come and go and sleep in shifts as they work 24/7, and they still manage to send most of their earnings home. Funds sent back by immigrants is Mexico's #2 income after oil exports. It's still better than the corrugated shack they used to live in, and a lot of their needs can be met by crime and the black market. For example this:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/21/irs-sent-46-million-in-tax-refunds-to-23994-unauthorized-aliens-all-at-the-same-address-in-atlanta/

California had to build thousands of schools and prisons for them, hospitals had to shut down because immigrants didnt pay, crime went up, drugs went up, prostitution/trafficking went up. All the middle class liberals are running away from the mess they created to places like Idaho.

From the mid-1980s to 2005, California's population grew by 10 million (immigrants), while Medicaid recipients soared by seven million; tax filers paying income taxes rose by just 150,000; and the prison population swelled by 115,000.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304537904577277242682364690.html

And this is only with ILLEGAL immigration.

Worst.
Idea.
Ever.

Back
Top Bottom