Big headphones in public..look a fool?

Associate
I'd also like to add that I often get compliments on my headphones (HD25s and PortaPros) than weird looks, so yeah. Depends on where you live. Although I'm buying some IE8s soon, I need to free up some space in my camera bag lol.

Soldato
Why though :confused:

Only reason I don't wear my Audio Technica ones in public is because they completely mess my hair up. Why would you consider someone a ****** just for wearing over ears? I don't get that at all.

my hatred is indeed irrational. i couldn't care less about what people wear, their hairstyles or tattoos on their face. but there's something about full size cans.... :eek: :D

i don't like in-ears so i wear sennheiser px100 II phones. they're over ear but nice and light and super comfy. :cool:

PX_100_II_ProductImage_black.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
You may have. You sound a little dim.

no comment. if you care to re-read the posts, i think you'll find the dim one is somewhat closer to home.

Similar to you being exposed to somebody wearing full-sized headphones as you walk past?
Oh noes...

edit: i didn't read this properly and will simply say... meh.. :p i've already explained my dislike is irrational. what more do you want?

Last edited:
Soldato
Well it's just rich that you are so judgmental of people's appearance when it doesn't affect you or your life in the slightest, but you are actually being more annoying by blasting out tinny music from your open headphones.;)

I don't want anything, I'm just being confrontational tonight because someone told me I looked like a ****** in my headphones today... :D

Soldato
dt770s_4.jpg

Home cans.

Out n about IEMs

I bet no one posting in this thread has anything that performs nearly as well as these IEMs in either isolation or sound quality terms that actually wear them out n about, yet still think it's a good idea to wear big cans for sound quality reasons.

I wear Sennheiser IE7s.

They're pretty high end and the isolation is fantastic.

Soldato
small ones are fine but people with huge ones like the dr dre beats ( lol at people who buy them anyway) look like mongos

Back
Top Bottom