CoolIT Systems - 240mm ECO info

Man of Honour
Great for people who arent interested in playing with watercooling and havent got the know how, however still performs significantly worse than custom water

This is probably due to pump heat, inefficent pump and heavily restrictive block

Associate
Yea these reviews are all very well, still undecided on this product though. I am going to wait until someone independently reviews it, until then these stats could be fake and gay.

Soldato
Interesting. If only the fans were as efficient as they are but happened to be quieter - I'm talking 1300rpm at max here, I would be glad to purchase one myself.

Soldato
Afaik CoolIT 240 uses two 1900rpm fans? They're far to loud by default for me and measuring performance with them spinning at full speed is not a real world test for me (I wouldn't use them at those speeds for sure). Just read one of the reviews and they don't seem to be that bothering though. May seriously consider one of these for my current case, before upgrading to full water.

Soldato
My noctua is now running both fans of 900rpm on folding (temp is only 71,70,69,69 on 4.20Ghz) very very silent and quieter. :)

See here:
1582ul4.png

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone else having trouble registering on coolit's forums all i am getting is mysql errors all the time and can never create an account and i have joined four other forums this weekend so pretty sure the problem is on their side :(.

Soldato
Rizzla. How is your 240. Any complaints ? Mine is not here yet.

My H70 arrived and the blasted tubing is 2 inches shorter then the H50 so it's going to be tricky to install it. Have not even tried yet as swapping my 800D over to a 700D the end of the week as one of my hotswaps has failed (again).

Associate
Not ordered it yet m8 am waiting for case to arrive so i can do the work on that before i get the rest of the stuff to go in it. Doesn't sound good on the tubing length on the H70 given the premium in price for it out of curiosity are you mounting it on the roof of the 700 or on the rear exhaust ?. Still cannot create an account on coolits forums which is not very impressive.

Associate
Rizzla. How is your 240. Any complaints ? Mine is not here yet.

My H70 arrived and the blasted tubing is 2 inches shorter then the H50 so it's going to be tricky to install it. Have not even tried yet as swapping my 800D over to a 700D the end of the week as one of my hotswaps has failed (again).

Hey man, do you by any chance have a 800d window? its just i want one for my 700d and was wondering if i could buy one off you? Thanks!

Associate
Sorry mate, I swapped my 800D window for a 700D solidpanel ages ago and modded it with 2 140mm fans. I hate windows.

Oh ok thanks, its just im scrapping the idea of a coolit 240, i mean with two silent sharkoons and postage its £150, ive decided to do my own custom loop with 360mm rad etc haha, all together including postage its just under £250, but will be so much cooler! Want a window so i can show it off! But thanks anyway.

Associate
Well it is being advertised at another place at £99.99 and the first place i saw it have discontinued it before they even had any stock. Bit daft on the H70 not being able to be mounted easily in the main area of a corsair case for liquid cooling someone didn't have their thinking cap on with that one.

Associate
Aw crap, I've missed about a weeks worth of posts, for some reason this forum stopped sending me emails.
It's getting exciting now, looking forward to the comparisons between the Eco 240, the H70, and any other 240mm closed-circuit loops!

Back
Top Bottom