Corsair Obsidian 750D Builds

Associate
2x 780ti's :O, that is some gpu POWER ! :D, as long as you have positive pressure, you'll be fine, the fans which come with the case are good fans. I can't wait to see this finished :)

Nice one :)

First time in years I've really splashed out so been out of touch with stuff for a while. Going from 6950 XF to this so pretty excited haha!

Associate
I have just build my PC with this case only to find the front panel doesnt latch on the left hand side!! Has anyone else come across this problem?? So annoyed. Really don't want to take apart my build to send the case back.

Soldato
I have just build my PC with this case only to find the front panel doesnt latch on the left hand side!! Has anyone else come across this problem?? So annoyed. Really don't want to take apart my build to send the case back.

Not for me, have you checked the catch to see if there is anything not quite right with it?

Hey guys, can this case take a XSPC RX360 radiator up top?

60mm + 25mm for the fan

Cheers

I don't see any reason why that wouldnt fit the dimensions of 60mm + 25mm will be fine just depends on the mounts on the radiator lining up with the holes in the top of the case, but I would have thought this would be fine.

Associate
I think its just broken unfortunately. Have contact corsair yesterday so hopefully they will just send me out a new clip

Whilst it's annoying if you receive a broken part , as has been said they will very quickly send you the part if you complete a ticket, and I advise using chat as well, as that seemed to speed things up for me ..

if you pop the part off and confirm it's broken, just describe the part and they'll almost certainly send it :)

N.

Soldato
Should be uploading some pictures of mine tomorrow. It's finished and I cant see any further upgrades in the near future unless I get a stonking deal on a bigger SSD.

Soldato
That's me done I think, relocated the HDD into the 5.25" bay, removed 3.5" bay.

Also got some red labels made for the Crucial M4 and power supply in red and the right orientation for my build.

Rg7QhmL.jpg
SIKgpz2.jpg

i7 4770k @ 4.4ghz
16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866mhz
Gigabye Z87X-OC
Inno3D GeForce GTX 780 iChill HerculeZ X3 Ultra
Asus Xonar DG
1TB WD Black
128GB Crucial M4
Corsair H100i with SP120 Performance edition fans.
Corsair 750D with 1 x AF140 and 1 x AF120 fan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom