Counter-Strike 2

What FPS are people getting since release?

I've just got a new monitor (3440x1440) and only seem to be getting 170-200FPS, where on my old monitor 2160x1440 I was getting 350-400fps. GPU is a 4090 so I don't think i'd expect that much of a dip :confused:
I had a check this evening and I was getting a solid 157fps in game and 120fps on the main menu.

Fps is capped due to having a 165hz monitor at 1440P

I'll see if I can remove the fps cap and see what I get

Last edited:
I had a check this evening and I was getting a solid 157fps in game and 120fps on the main menu.

Fps is capped due to having a 165hz monitor at 1440P

I'll see if I can remove the fps cap and see what I get
I couldn't see a way to cap the fps. Mine is at 1440p and high settings and occasionally get over 300.

I couldn't see a way to cap the fps. Mine is at 1440p and high settings and occasionally get over 300.
I have mine capped through the Nvidia control panel but the game also said 165hz under refresh rate.

Maybe worth checking if you have it on fullscreen or fullscreen windowed as mine was set to this to start with

Also just had another 1.4GB download this morning

I have mine capped through the Nvidia control panel but the game also said 165hz under refresh rate.

Maybe worth checking if you have it on fullscreen or fullscreen windowed as mine was set to this to start with

Also just had another 1.4GB download this morning
I have a 165hz screen too but the game just has an unclickable refresh rate bit in options with no value. I'm on fullscreen windowed.

I have a 165hz screen too but the game just has an unclickable refresh rate bit in options with no value. I'm on fullscreen windowed.
What GPU are you using?

On mine I can click it and adjust it lower if I want.

I have just checked when in fullscreen windowed the refresh rate is greyed out along with the screen res etc.

Seems like this only works under fullscreen

Last edited:
Have you set the max FPS via the Nvidia control panel under the 3D settings?

I have mine set to 163 FPS and max being 165 FPS.

Also, Do you have Gsync enabled under the Nvidia CP? If so do you have it set to Fullscreen only or Fullscreen and windowed?

What FPS are people getting since release?

I've just got a new monitor (3440x1440) and only seem to be getting 170-200FPS, where on my old monitor 2160x1440 I was getting 350-400fps. GPU is a 4090 so I don't think i'd expect that much of a dip :confused:
Hitting the 394fps barrier as with CS:GO, 1440p highest settings defaulted with 4xAF and performance on the other setting. 4070/5700x

Back
Top Bottom