Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Forsaken, beyond light and the witch queen dlc's have been made avalible to all players for free until final shape drops on the 4th june, and after it does forsaken and beyond light are still free to play for all. if you like a challenge i highly recommend jumping into the new pantheon activity, basically a selection of raid bosses to take down in a group of 6 players (mini raid), the loot you get is mad and if you get platinum in every encounter you can pick 2 exotics from the raids and get adept weaponary which is the cream of the crop loot the game has to offer, and armour too :)
Theres just too much to do at the moment with onslaught and also the zero hour and whispher missions. I keep meaning to join an LFG pantheon group but get distracted

Theres just too much to do at the moment with onslaught and also the zero hour and whispher missions. I keep meaning to join an LFG pantheon group but get distracted

onslaught will be getting partially removed when final shape launches, the missions are staying as strikes but the hall of champions is going, not sure if the exotic missions are staying i would presume so to some degree, same deal with pantheon, its a time limited event, which is a shame as its a great addition.

if you power level is less that 1810 there is a chest that can be opened at the back left of hall of champions, it will give you weapons and armour all at 1810 to boost you if your struggling with in game activities or drops of certain items.

tried playing last night to catchup on some missed expansions but the graphics in a lot of places seem to look really bad, way worse than I remember. Last played in the shadowkeep and lightfall expansions. Trying the witch queen content everything is really bright or the textures blown out etc

Very odd, since the graphics update a few years ago destiny 2 has looked and played very very well indeed.

A pro tip don't use HDR when on the throne world destination, because of all the white structures it's very hard on the eyes, going to another destination will make everything look funny until you re-adjust

Last edited:
Looking forward to this. Didn’t really bother with prep, not sure I see the point for me as I don’t do the raids, seems only useful for the 48hr raid release.

Bungie have much to deliver with this, hope they can do it.

Did you get your last 7/10 years review. Seen others on Reddit mention they did but I didn’t get one.

Looking forward to this. Didn’t really bother with prep, not sure I see the point for me as I don’t do the raids, seems only useful for the 48hr raid release.

Did you get your last 7/10 years review. Seen others on Reddit mention they did but I didn’t get one.

i preped so i could unlock the artifact mods early, dont do much raid stuff tbh. i will jump in eventually but story, vanguard seasonal (episode) will take priority, then when at power GM's, dungeon and the raid.

first i've heard of 7/10 years review so i would presume i havent got one.

Last edited:
Just DL about 30 gig of update
i thought it was supposed to be a lot more?
Game won`t play but get a final shape screen

Mine was 40gb too, you can start the game but it wont play until tomorrow from 6pm, 25hr downtime so everyone can download and get ready.
Not sure if there will be a second download to do or the 40gb will unpack. steam was really chugging alone when i was downloading earlier.

you checked your spam email settings ? you should have got an automatic email from bungie regarding it

if you lanuch the game now you get a message from the Witness
"We seek an end to suffering. Why do you resist... ?"
Snap
question? i have not `earned`stasis or strand so far(solo player and getting old :D.Anyone know if these are included in the final shape?
i did not earn void,solar or arc and have these since i started playing in 2019

Back
Top Bottom