*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

i enjoyed my first raid last week looking forward to tonight. I wasnt the worse at the jumping stuff which shocked me.

I will have to level up my exotics i got over the weekend.

One question i have a ps4 headset its really uncomfortable to wear and it sounds like crap is there any way i can use my laptop or tablet for the voice chat. I have the ps4 app on my tablet and was hoping i could do it through that but doesn't seem like a way.

Just posting to confirm the group for tonight.

1. apatia7
2. CoreyMcK20
3. Drunzer
4. Burt
5. Meths
6. pandaaaa

I asked a couple of pages back if everyone was cool with a half past 7 start instead of 7 but nobody replied. Is this okay with everyone?

Got my Titan up to 296 last night so I think I'll be using him in the raid tonight rather than my Warlock. Hammerbro when add smash is required, bubblebro when WoL/BoL is required. The additional jump height should help in a couple of bits as well.

Just posting to confirm the group for tonight.

1. apatia7
2. CoreyMcK20
3. Drunzer
4. Burt
5. Meths
6. pandaaaa

I asked a couple of pages back if everyone was cool with a half past 7 start instead of 7 but nobody replied. Is this okay with everyone?

I guess by the time we have everyone in the Fireteam and are ready to roll it's going to be about 7.15. We can wait for you at the totem boss if that's OK so that you don't miss any loot? I don't wanna delay the raid to be honest as other people might decide not to join. So please be online latest 7.30 so that you can jump straight in for the totem fight (this way you will not miss any loot). But if you are not online at 7.30 I will have to find a replacement.

I think this will make it fair for everyone. Shouldn't make much of a difference doing the first section with 5 people.

I guess by the time we have everyone in the Fireteam and are ready to roll it's going to be about 7.15. We can wait for you at the totem boss if that's OK so that you don't miss any loot? I don't wanna delay the raid to be honest as other people might decide not to join. So please be online latest 7.30 so that you can jump straight in for the totem fight (this way you will not miss any loot). But if you are not online at 7.30 I will have to find a replacement.

I think this will make it fair for everyone. Shouldn't make much of a difference doing the first section with 5 people.

I don't mind waiting fwiw - though if you've done that first section already and aren't fussed then maybe apatia has a point.

I've completed the raid so it's all about the loot drops now and I don't mind missing the first part.

I'll try and get on as close to 7pm as possible but will definitely be there by half past.

Edit: I need to pick my daughter up from Girls Brigade at ten past so it's going to be quarter past at the earliest for me and 15 minutes of you having to listen to me telling her to get ready for bed until my wife comes home just after half past.

She's 6 now so I assume she's pretty much self bedding. :)

Last edited:
Is anyone still doing the Crota raid? Having never done it I would like to have a go, just to take a look really. Totally understand that most are probably trying to do the new stuff but if anyones free and wouldn't mind taking a noob through...

Is anyone still doing the Crota raid? Having never done it I would like to have a go, just to take a look really. Totally understand that most are probably trying to do the new stuff but if anyones free and wouldn't mind taking a noob through...
I don't think many people are doing it really. I solo'd it again the other day for the Eris rep, but as it only gives off year 1 loot I don't think a lot of people are bothered any more. Shame really, it was a fun raid, and quick as well. With a full team who knew what they were doing you could have it done in 20 minutes.

I've completely missed that raid out also. Gone from vanilla to taken king and all that content just drops year one gear.

Might run through some of it when I finally start an alt.

I'm wanting to get into the new Raid, did the old one a couple times with ocuk lads, but been out of Destiny for ages.

Have a Hunter at 287 light atm, going to keep pushing for 290+ first I think.

I've completed the raid so it's all about the loot drops now and I don't mind missing the first part.

I'll try and get on as close to 7pm as possible but will definitely be there by half past.

Edit: I need to pick my daughter up from Girls Brigade at ten past so it's going to be quarter past at the earliest for me and 15 minutes of you having to listen to me telling her to get ready for bed until my wife comes home just after half past.

She's 6 now so I assume she's pretty much self bedding. :)

I'm grand waiting until whenever you're sorted man, Corey is as well.

I'm away in France rest of the week sadly.
Was hoping we'd get another crack as a group at the raid last week as we were working pretty well until we all got tired at Golgoroth.

I'm gonna pull out of the raid for tonight gents. If anyone wants to take my place and fill the rest of the slots I'm sure The Ultim8 Dave still wants in on his first run through.

1. The Ultim8 Dave
2. R0gue 360
3. davetherave2 (Je11y Master)

I'm away in France rest of the week sadly.
Was hoping we'd get another crack as a group at the raid last week as we were working pretty well until we all got tired at Golgoroth.

I'm gonna pull out of the raid for tonight gents. If anyone wants to take my place and fill the rest of the slots I'm sure The Ultim8 Dave still wants in on his first run through.

1. The Ultim8 Dave
2. R0gue 360
3. davetherave2 (Je11y Master)

I can get FunkyStrawberry to join tonight and I am sure between us we can probably get another 2 to join if the slots are not filled. What time are we looking to start the evenings raid?

I want to give raids a go.

Does anyone have a free slot that I could fill? Vault of Glass would probably be the best one for me to do for the time being. I'm 272 light.
You won't get many people here running VoG to be honest mate. It's a great raid and well worth doing for the experience, but I think 99% of people here won't be running it any more. One of the LFG sites might be a better bet for you.

I can get FunkyStrawberry to join tonight and I am sure between us we can probably get another 2 to join if the slots are not filled. What time are we looking to start the evenings raid?

Usually 8pm start from what I remember when we used to do our weekly legacy raids on a Tues evening.

I should be ok to join in tonight's raid. Meant to be going out to visit the in laws but have told the missus that do it for the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom