*** Elden Ring ***

Associate
Also anyone getting performance issues might be that raytracing is on by default, they changed it from launch. I had to turn it off and now get good performance again, basically solid 60 fps at 1440p on an old 2070 super. So turn off RT if you have performance issues.

Soldato
This game just gets better and better as you progress! I love the challenge and the fact there are unique weapons and armour sets to collect. This is something so many other open world games neglect and it makes their world feel empty and pointless to explore. In Elden ring you want to keep exploring as there could be a cool weapon or armour set at the end of the dungeon you just found. Or a cool looking enemy or boss you haven't encountered yet. This is a great example of how open worlds can and do work well and are far superior to linear games.

The last time a game kept my attention as much as this was playing Stalker with the Misery mod. Similar punishing, but rewarding gameplay and progression, with lots of unique items that are worth exploring for.

Soldato
OP
My CDKeys code has come through if anybody else ordered from there.

My wife has also apologetically let me know that she forgot to tell me that she's away all day and night Saturday for one of her friends birthday.

Ohhh noooo..... what a shame..... :cry:

I'm so sorry you have to go through that. I hope Elden Ring eases the pain :D

Soldato
Damn shame that it has broke Seamless co-op.
Me and a mate were in the process of completing the main game with new characters, in preperation of the DLC.

Associate
I wonder if this runs okish on a 1070...

I imagine it would be fine at 1080p for 60fps

elden-ring-shadow-of-the-erdtree-system-requirements-v0-gaerlvoc8m6d1.jpeg

Associate
Loaded up ER briefly this morning, games started off running smooth but after a few minutes started to heavily stutter, anyone else seeing this? RT and Vsync are all off, games running borderless so settings should be okay, and I don't think shader compilation is a thing in ER.

Back
Top Bottom