Poll: Exit Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Results discussion and OcUK Exit Poll - Closing 8th July

Exit poll: Who did you vote for?

• Conservatives

Votes: 302 27.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 577 52.6%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 104 9.5%
  • Green

Votes: 13 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 19 1.7%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 30 2.7%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 6 0.5%
  • Other

Votes: 46 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If my Facebook feed is anything to go by then it will be a Labour landslide and the glorious start of a new utopia.

Personally, I struggle to predict it this time, a month ago it would have been a Conservative landslide, now, I honestly don't know.

I am not sure whether to vote for the party that most fits my views but has zero chance of winning or voting against a party I don't like by voting for a party I don't like.

I predict Conservatives will get a majority of 60+ with Labour losing -30 or so seats with Jezbolah resigning on Friday.

e2a - With so much hand-wringing on social media. These young un's don't seem to accept a loosing vote too well.

I cant see why he would resign, that would be an astonishing success for him bearing in mind when the GE was called they were polling about 100 to 120 seats and looking like they could drop sub 100 and be wiped off the face of the map.

And Labour knows it basically has 2022 in the bag. Mind you it'll be too late to save a lot of the country by then, so not much to rule over.
I doubt it, this country will never vote for a looney-left government. Kinnock proved that when the Conservatives were massively unpopular in 1992, post-Thatcherism, mass-unemployment, riots, recession. It doesn't get any more looney-left than Comrade Corbyn.

I don't see Jeremy resigning. Not unless there's someone with less baggage lined up to take his place. Win or lose, the Labour campaign team are going to see this election as a success.

Compared to 2005, 2010, and 2015, the part has energy. It's enthusiastic about itself. Ed Miliband almost seemed ashamed to be a Labour politician at times.

I've been won over by the Labour campaign this time round, and I've got to say Corbyn is the only candidate who has learned the simple and easily applied lesson from the Brexit referendum, run a positive campaign. People are sick and tired of doom and gloom in general, we understand things aren't great, stop telling us how much worse it would be and start telling us about how much better your leadership will make the Country. I didn't get any optimism from the Tory campaign at all.

I find the the fact that I live in a country where 35%(ish) of its population are willing to put a self loathing, country hating piece of left wing trash like Corbyn into power, quite nauseating.

I'm perfectly happy seeing a Labour Government but never one that has been taken over by the Marxist goon squad.

I'm also glad that the Conservatives will not get a huge, overwhelming majority, all that does is convince those in power, whether left or right, that they have been given a blank cheque to force any old extreme policy on the country.

A conservative government with a 50-80 seat majority, which is what's going to happen, is just about right and what the country needs right now, enough for her to get the job done, but too small for complacency.

I predict Conservatives will get a majority of 60+ with Labour losing -30 or so seats with Jezbolah resigning on Friday.

e2a - With so much hand-wringing on social media. These young un's don't seem to accept a loosing vote too well.
Lol Jezbolah, i like it :D

I don't think he'll resign, he'll stubbornly cling on to the leadership and I think there will be a breakaway party formed by the more center labour members

If my Facebook feed is anything to go by then it will be a Labour landslide and the glorious start of a new utopia.

Personally, I struggle to predict it this time, a month ago it would have been a Conservative landslide, now, I honestly don't know.

I am not sure whether to vote for the party that most fits my views but has zero chance of winning or voting against a party I don't like by voting for a party I don't like.

Social media sites tend to have younger demographics, so that is unsurprising that it looks fairly pro labour.

My prediction:

I still think itl be a conservative majority by a few seats but not the massive landslide everyone was predicting at the start. Poor campaign performance by the Tories will cost them some votes but those will mainly be in tory strongholds and so will be soaked up anyway. The vote share may make it seem close but the number of seats will tell a different story.

I think the Tories made good gains on labour primarily with this strong and stable crap. A few Loyal labour voters and significant portion of UKIP voters will join their side and bag them wins in seats which were originally fought for.

regardless of who gets in I predict years of civil unrest which will culminate in a polltaxesque riots. Take all the spin away and its clear this country is more divided than the republic back in the early days of the empire. Neither May nor Corbyn has what it takes to bring the people together and will simply have to further their divide and conquer games using their media stooges to try and help. I think they are all taking the people to be mugs and it might not happen in months, but in years to come the people will finally see they are being mugged off and then i hope it goes into full meltdown.

Christ, you'd think people were voting for the second coming of the Nazi party, give over.

Ahh yeah, because ideas like internet control and slashing human rights is your idea of a liberal minded party?

Nor the fact that she's doing the typical one many party motivated slogans/policies where only she can deliver... not her party, just her.

This is literally Rudd right now, http://research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/angrif16.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom