Hazro - Any Update?

Associate
Sorry for jumping in.

Just read about these Hazro's. The faults you talk about in this thread doesn't concern me.
I can see that they are only available for pre-order on OCUK's site. Is that because they are waiting for the new revision ?

If I ordered one how long would you guys estimate before delivery ?

Associate
They've been on pre-order for about 3 months now, so I wouldn't jump in just yet - especially as afaik Overclockers take the money from your card as soon as you order, not when shipped.

Still, with any luck it won't be long now. Just make sure you order yours after me, I've been waiting for ages :)

Associate
They've been on pre-order for about 3 months now, so I wouldn't jump in just yet - especially as afaik Overclockers take the money from your card as soon as you order, not when shipped.

Still, with any luck it won't be long now. Just make sure you order yours after me, I've been waiting for ages :)

Hehe thanx for info. First I have to return my OCUK L2442WD. I certainly hope they produce enough Hazro's for all of us then and soon too :)

Associate
bit of a rash assumption! Hazro actually told me that input lag had been reduced when i spoke to them, so we will wait and see. I'll be reviewing the HZ26Wi soon :)

Hi Baddass,

How "soon" will be reviewing the HZ26Wi ?

I looking to upgrade from 19" VP191b, so I am ok with the pitch size.

I trying to decide between the HZ26Wi, Dell Ultrasharp 2709W (good price) and the LG W2600HP

Thanks

Simon

Man of Honour
Hi Baddass,

How "soon" will be reviewing the HZ26Wi ?

I looking to upgrade from 19" VP191b, so I am ok with the pitch size.

I trying to decide between the HZ26Wi, Dell Ultrasharp 2709W (good price) and the LG W2600HP

Thanks

Simon

Hi Simon. It should be very soon, but i'm in the process of moving house at the moment so i'm just holding off on it for a week or so as it's so busy :) Should be reviewing the HZ26Wi and NEC LCd2690WUXi side by side so should be a nice comparison!

Man of Honour
I just got a call from Hazro and am going to be getting delivery of the new HZ24W tomorrow sometime before 4pm, it's going to be a swapsies so I'm taking my screen into work so will be able to get immediate update in this thread when it happens :D

Associate
I just got a call from Hazro and am going to be getting delivery of the new HZ24W tomorrow sometime before 4pm, it's going to be a swapsies so I'm taking my screen into work so will be able to get immediate update in this thread when it happens :D

The new revision? Mm I hope they are available @ ocuk soon..

Associate

Nice one mrk, so does this mean that anyone who bought the original Hazro are entitled to have their unit swapped out for the revised model?

Man of Honour
If you bought one before through Hazro and contacted them about issues you found (DPMS etc) then you'd be on their list I'd imagine as the other guys I know who reported such early issues are due to get swaps as well :D

I'll have to calibrate the screen again of course but not until later after work as I'll be using it at work just to make sure no issues exist :p

They said they would phone me in the afternoon just to find out how it all is so fingers crossed!

Soldato
450 QUID aka 570€ ! :) well if someone orders me and sends me for 600€ i'm all over it, DELL 24'' with A01 is still too laggy :)

Associate
if the new model turns to be positive, I think I´ll have to buy it even its a bit costly+expensive shipping from UK.
Any ideas will Hazro sell directly?

Back
Top Bottom