Hello All....Official Gigabyte Support Rep

Associate
Probably a stupid question, but...

I bought a Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard this week and was wondering how I disable the GPU on it? I have an ATI radeon card I use and thought I'd disable the onboard GPU but I cant see it in the BIOS. Or is it fine to just leave it on and unused?

Caporegime
Probably a stupid question, but...

I bought a Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard this week and was wondering how I disable the GPU on it? I have an ATI radeon card I use and thought I'd disable the onboard GPU but I cant see it in the BIOS. Or is it fine to just leave it on and unused?

If you look under peripherals, you should see internal graphics with the option of enabled, disabled or auto.

Why not enable it and get Lucid working?

Associate
Im getting worried about my z77-d3h.

Are there reports of pcexpress3 ports being faulty?

Since neither of my graphics cards have worked correctly , be it a 7850, or a recent purchase of a 7950. even after a full bios update(f18) and fresh install of OS (win7 64bit)

I switched off internal graphics, but that hasn't helped. I have even switched off turbo and downclocked my ram.

Thoughts?

Associate
I've got a Z77-DS3H Rev 1, randomly after 3 weeks from being rock solid its not accepting my ram running in duel channel. I've posted on the gig forums today also. memtested the ram separately and no errors... not sure what else to check - any recommendations?

Soldato
Hi I emailed support back in June about the release of the UEFI bios for Z68X-UD5 and was advised it would be available around the begining of August but it has not been released yet, when will this be available? I plan to move my system to Windows 8 before release and would really like to have UEFI instead of legacy AWARD BIOS.

Soldato
UEFI BIOS is not needed to run Win8, you can use legacy BIOS too.
But I will check what's going on with this bios for you anyway

Thanks, I know you can run it on a legacy BIOS but you don't get all of the features, I specifically purchased this board because I wanted to run windows 8 on it and use the UEFI specific features.

Associate
Hi Giga Man,

I have a Z77X-D3H running F15 bios when in the Uefi it wont let me use my Razer mouse am I missing some setting or is it just not compatible?

Same here - just flashed to F15 and although my Razer Death Adder works, the vertical plane is inverted.

Any pointers as the above gratefully received!!

Many thanks!

Back
Top Bottom