How many Focus ST owners on here

Soldato
After 19,000 miles I said bye to the GT86, and picked up my ST3 :D

It was school run time though and had stuff to do tonight so did 5miles and not gone past 3rd gear yet, might go out in a bit!

GT86
5h4vCvj.jpg

ST3
3qZBHWs.jpg

Soldato
Very nice. The new facelift mk3 looks great. Will certainly stand out in that colour :D. Take it out for a nighttime drive while the roads are empty surely your itching to take it for a good blast :p

Soldato
Quick potato cam pic of mine on collection.

IMG_20160205_112750.jpg

Soldato
HNNNNG

I'd rather the saloon but the colour... that flat grey really does it for me.

Was hard enough to get the wife to sign off on this so it was one of the bits she wanted. Actually prefer the rear of the estate and its nice having a larger boot for the dog.

Lovely! Not a fan of black wheels but they look decent with the grey. Congrats :)

They get dirty quick but there is a few stealth grey ST3's around where I live but non with these wheels so thought it would be different.

Associate
I've been very impressed with all the Gtechniq products, but the test will be if it lasts the time they claim it will for the crystal serum.

The place was 50 miles away for me and they needed the car for two days

Soldato
My ST3 Estate has been delivered to the dealer. I've now got a 3 week wait until the lease on my current car is up. Then I'll be putting my feet up and waiting for the transporter to turn up outside my house. :D

Associate
Bumpers are a darker shade of grey than the metal surfaces! :eek:
That can be an illusion sometimes with certain colours, just the joining line between the 2 surfaces can be enough to make the shades look different but once you view both of them face on they match up fine.

Back
Top Bottom