How many Focus ST owners on here

Soldato
OP
Well mine isnt the solenoid or a hose. They took the map off saved it and ran the car stock it was fine. Scanned the car for faults and found a ABS sensor fault which they think may have been cutting boost to the turbo. Anyway they cleared it, reinstalled the custom map and all is well :) Did not have time to do the springs though which im gutted about. Oh well tomorrow they will be on.

Caporegime
weeee, well changing the boost solinoid sorted the boost issue, Ford only charged me €65 for the new solinoid and fitting.

Nice one :)

Well mine isnt the solenoid or a hose. They took the map off saved it and ran the car stock it was fine. Scanned the car for faults and found a ABS sensor fault which they think may have been cutting boost to the turbo. Anyway they cleared it, reinstalled the custom map and all is well :) Did not have time to do the springs though which im gutted about. Oh well tomorrow they will be on.

Oh well mate least with a bit of luck your boost issue is sorted and you still have the eibachs to look forward too :)

Associate

That was actually one of the things i checked when i got the esp error, supposedly the abs sensors at the front wheels get dirty and give up an error which can cause the esp issue. You have to take the sensor out and scrub it clean.

Soldato
OP
That was actually one of the things i checked when i got the esp error, supposedly the abs sensors at the front wheels get dirty and give up an error which can cause the esp issue. You have to take the sensor out and scrub it clean.

Mine now seems to be ok, gave it some stick after they cleaned the injectors and all good. Lost some horses though :/

Soldato
manifoldi.jpg

:D

Associate
it seems i spoke too soon about replacing the boost solinoid fixing the boost issues as they are back with a vengence today. So no pipe cracks, no loose pipes, new solenoid and no errors on the computer.

The turbo when boosting holds when you keep the foot down it just has the weird lag,

Back
Top Bottom