How many Focus ST owners on here

I get the 'fizz'!!

Mmmmmm ^_^! It's hard to decide if I prefer the high revving screen of my old type r or the low down powerful grunt from the ST!

Mine feels a lot better now, anyone who's got a car that's a few years old, might be worth getting it up in the air and checking the front bushes, as they're oil filled and all of them go eventually, and mine contained no oil whatsoever when we pressed them out the other day.

Got my car all setup for me now in terms of luxuries. Removed all previous Bluetooth devices and connected my iPhone up. I've also found out how to play my songs through the sony system! All I need now is a cheap 3.5mm audio cable.

I've also found the adaptive steering settings......it was already set to sports mode :p

I've heard the Chemical guys stuff is good also heard of people just using Meg's APC on the seats, I don't know first hand as I have an ST-3.

Thanks i'll check them out.

Ruined yourself when you put your foot down eh?

Nah i just get a buzz from it now :cool: I stupidly let a girl in with a drink and she managed to spill it on the seat....luckily it was only water.

Was overdue a clean so gave it a very quick clean this morning, pic overload:

001ulr.jpg

002hfb.jpg

003tte.jpg

004ngp.jpg

005hra.jpg

006sgxd.jpg

007tww.jpg

008qac.jpg

009hvf.jpg

010wgu.jpg

011csa.jpg

some great cars on here, really makes me want another but what is it with all the 5 doors? :( ruins the look IMO.. I carted 2 kids around in both of mine, moved house using them both too along with countless samples/business trips and the 3 door did me fine.

Back
Top Bottom