How many Focus ST owners on here

The ST battery is huge, haven't had to replace mine yet but shop around. Go with ford parts on brakes deffo, they cost what they cost as they are also quite beefy

No way £110 for a battery. Look at Euro Car Parts with their battery discount code.

You can't just stick any old battery in the ST. You need a certain one, although you're looking at around £70 :)

http://www.camskill.co.uk/m41b0s395...Pad_Set_-_Ford_Focus_2_5_ST_-_01_2006_Onwards

Discs and pads all around £120 so i'd expect to pay less than £250.

I got my battery changed at F1 and it cost around £70.

I wouldn't want them on my car! Ford OEM stuff is the best you'll find for fast road use. Around £300 all in for front and rear, not sure how much just the fronts would be.

You can't just stick any old battery in the ST. You need a certain one, although you're looking at around £70 :)

I wouldn't want them on my car! Ford OEM stuff is the best you'll find for fast road use. Around £300 all in for front and rear, not sure how much just the fronts would be.

I wasn't sure if they was genuine or not. There is a good deal over on the STOC forums. £155 for the front discs and pads.

Focus ST 225 CPE super swirl discs and Mintex M1144 Racing pads FRONT SET £155 delivered

I think you have to be a paid member though.

Im looking to get a Focus ST when my current lease deal expires. Ideally I would want the ST3 with parking sensors and climate in the performance blue colour.

It wont be for a while yet but I am trying to get all my research in early!

Are the parking sensors and climate quite common optional extras?

Also, how does the Standard Stereo sound on the ST3?

Not fussed about mpg, just want something reliable with a bit of oomphh

Hi all,

I am having an issue with my bluetooth connection and my samsung s3. I want play music from my phone (I'm not bothered about calls).

I have paired the bluetooth and the my phone. It took me a while to get the music playing through the car speakers but since I got that far the connection just keeps dropping and then connecting again. It is in no way stable.

Does anyone know where I am going wrong. I have tried my phone out of it's case to see if that helped but didn't and it doesn't matter where the phone is in the car it just doesn't seem to hold a stable connection.

i tried updated the software for the radio but it said it was already on the latest vesion.

It's the sony DAB (non touch screen) in a FL ST2 if that makes any difference. Phone is on stock rom, upto date and I have tried a number of different apps to organise the music with.

Fitted my bryshifter last night. So much nicer as a taller driver not having to stretch to reach the gearstick! Nice short shift feels good too.

I also modded my ELM cable and played about with a few settings. Auto door locking, one press deadlocking, and a few others bits turned on now!

Fitted my bryshifter last night. So much nicer as a taller driver not having to stretch to reach the gearstick! Nice short shift feels good too.

I also modded my ELM cable and played about with a few settings. Auto door locking, one press deadlocking, and a few others bits turned on now!

How did you mod your ELM cable?

I've got the bluetooth one, and fancy adding some of the extra settings!

Anyone still a full paid member on STOC?

Wanting to read a How To on changing front discs and pads, and don't really want to pay the £10 fee for another year :).

If someone wouldn't mind putting the how to into a PDF that would be awesome!

Back
Top Bottom