How many Focus ST owners on here

I'm thinking my next mod will be a new exhaust, I need to check with my insurers to see how it will affect my premium but what's the best way to go about it?

Ideally I'd like the full system but can you do it in stages eg down pipe and sports cat and the cat back later? Car is mp260 if that makes any difference

You can change it in stages, downpipe, cat, catback etc. The stock catback is pretty good, decating or fitting a sports cat is best for gains.

Which tailpipe did you choose Soulja? Sounds like the dsci would be perfect for me. I want something a bit throatier without waking the neighbors up when I'm on nights!

New Mountune kits for both new ST's coming shortly. Link here.

Impressive gains!

Not really, 25bhp and 0lb/ft :p

They quote their figures based on the overboost, when Ford's standard figures didn't. I'm lead to believe they already produce 300lbft when overboosting anyway.

Saying that, Mountune were never one with figures to rock the boat, they were conservative maps that keep the standard warranty intact while giving a bit more power. Something that is worth more to many than numbers alone.

You can change it in stages, downpipe, cat, catback etc. The stock catback is pretty good, decating or fitting a sports cat is best for gains.

Which tailpipe did you choose Soulja? Sounds like the dsci would be perfect for me. I want something a bit throatier without waking the neighbors up when I'm on nights!

I went for the hard edge tips. They look really nice. I'm very happy with it so far, also pops and bangs on demand :p :o

Forgot to add a picture of mine!

Standard at the the moment but I quite fancy a turbo back from BCS, an intercooler from PumaSpeed, and a remap from Collins.

The only thing giving me the fear is the liner issue, so I'd want the AFR etc checked on a rolling road.

IdZbkGG.jpg

Last edited:
Posted on focusstoc but will try here too,

Driving the car today something didn't feel right. I noticed the turbo oil pressure was right on five and didn't drop much at all while driving. Also, when booting the car the turbo gauge never went above half, I'm sure this used to go all the way to max.

The car is and st2 mp260.
Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom