How many Focus ST owners on here

I'm trying to resist the BCS downpipe and 100 cell cat. Damn it, so tempting.

Once I've got that it's CP320 bandwagon time all the way.

Who is John and where is he based by the way?

Handbrake all sorted, nice having a working one again, lol. Got home and the car was idling rough as ****, revs would climb at idle and the engine light would start flashing, back down to John's straight away, clip knackered on a pipe near the oil filter diaphragm housing so it had blown off, at least it wasn't new engine time again, cannot be chewed with that, car really is testing my paitence.

I picked up my 2006 Performance Blue 5dr ST-3 on Sunday and I haven't stopped smiling since! Absolutely love it to bits. It has most of the optional extras too i think, keyless entry, parking sensors, bluetooth. Nicest car I've owned.

It also has a factory fitted phone cradle next to the handbrake. Does anyone have more info on this? Can I get it to work with a modern phone or is there a way of removing it?

are you sure its factory fitted? I don't think Ford did cradles? Just because it looks professional probably just means its a professional install not a FORD oem unit.

Anyway, get a picture and at the very least I might be able to tell you what phone it's for but the likelihood of being able to swap it for another phone is next to nil in my experience. Best off just having it removed although there's an outside chance you could change the cradle for a passive mount for whatever phone you've got now to give you a tidy sat nav mount assuming you have a decent phone.

Mines in the garage today, dreading the call from them. It's an MP260 and getting no boost on the gauge and it's feeling very sluggish. Hopefully it's an easy fix but could get expensive :-/

are you sure its factory fitted? I don't think Ford did cradles? Just because it looks professional probably just means its a professional install not a FORD oem unit.

Anyway, get a picture and at the very least I might be able to tell you what phone it's for but the likelihood of being able to swap it for another phone is next to nil in my experience. Best off just having it removed although there's an outside chance you could change the cradle for a passive mount for whatever phone you've got now to give you a tidy sat nav mount assuming you have a decent phone.

I'm fairly sure it's factory fitted. It looks too neat to be aftermarket.

28k0yeh.jpg

I picked up my 2006 Performance Blue 5dr ST-3 on Sunday and I haven't stopped smiling since! Absolutely love it to bits. It has most of the optional extras too i think, keyless entry, parking sensors, bluetooth. Nicest car I've owned.

It also has a factory fitted phone cradle next to the handbrake. Does anyone have more info on this? Can I get it to work with a modern phone or is there a way of removing it?

What did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking?

It sounds like just what I'll be after soon, allbeit in 3 door :)

Bump!

Pregnant woman in labour on her way to the hospital ran into the back of the car when my girlfriend was driving. :( Not too much damage, just have to wait to get it into the garage at the end of the month.

Back
Top Bottom