How many Focus ST owners on here

Right, so I'm after a facelift ST-3 with the mp260 upgrade. Anything I should be looking out for or do the mountune upgrades not cause any additional stress on the car?

Would like the mr290 but I believe that's at a higher cost of ownership with things like the RS clutch etc.

My ST may be up for sale in the coming weeks.

Last edited:
I couldn't contemplate swapping mine for some Merc.

In fact I'm seriously considering going up to an MP350 Focus RS at the end of the year. I love the car that much.

QUESTION!

For those of you with the post-facelift Focus ST, how do you change the xenon headlamps from RHD to LHD?

I've been told that there's a lever on the back of the headlight to do it, and I've also been told that it needs the whole headlight swapping. Ford UK are being useless, and the manual is unhelpful.

Suppose I need adding to the list here, blue facelift ST with lots of upgrades & cosmetic tweeks to make it drive like a good'un and look bit different than how it came out of the factory :)

IMG_1853b.jpg

Last edited:
They're Oz Super Tourismo' 19's - hated the look of the standard black wheels and was weighing up the RS wheels but my mate had the Oz's for sale with tyres (not good ones I'll admit) and did them for a mates price. Would have needed spacers for the RS wheels which added £200 to the sums.

Not too keen on front splitters, car's lower than standard already and can occasionally ground the lip at the edges of the grill like most ST's do. My mate sells ST splitters and stuff in his spare time but he's not managed to persuade me either lol

They really suit the car mate, very similar to RS wheels.

I'm thinking about getting a front splitter for mine at some point but I have other things I want to do first. I've had my car 8 months now so the modding itch needs to be scratched :D

The wheels really make the car look right In my opinion :) not seen any wheels I'd prefer in their place. The offset works really well, just brings the wheels out to near the edge of the arches and improves the whole stance of the car. Cleaning them is another matter :rolleyes:

Unfortunately that modding itch keeps coming back, this is my second ST and had it for 4 years - it's had some fairly serious mods in the past and not got any more of those planned but I keep finding subtle little things that I can get my teeth into and make some nice improvements :)

A mate of mine does splitters like I said, plus RS rep diffusers, RS style fender grills etc plus seems to spend every weekend up and down the country fitting RS bonnet vents. He's based in Doncaster, but travels like I said, if you're interested in what he does.

A mate of mine does splitters like I said, plus RS rep diffusers, RS style fender grills etc plus seems to spend every weekend up and down the country fitting RS bonnet vents. He's based in Doncaster, but travels like I said, if you're interested in what he does.

Presume you're talking about Nick?

Back
Top Bottom