How many Focus ST owners on here

Getting a full exhaust for the RS, so much for not modding it :p

How does the keyless entry work if your near the car what's stopping someone opening it if your close by?

If you're close enough for the car to be unlocked, you're close enough to see someone opening it, you have to be right on top the car to get the doors to unlock.

Why are Ford doing such cheap options now such as the ST1 and having basic things as extras when they have been available on lots of cars for the last 10yrs.Even my 10yr old ST Mondeo has leather Recaro's and heated screen. If your paying 20k + on a top spec Focus why would they not include most of the so called extras. :confused:

How does the keyless entry work if your near the car what's stopping someone opening it if your close by?

You have to literally be standing right next to the door.

Guys, think I could get a half decent ST170 for around £1500 or so? Just want something reliable to get to work and back but I don't want a show car standard one either.

Gave it a quick clean this afternoon, fit my badge overlays, and domed number plates, got other jobs still to do; will fit new sidelights and carbon fibre parts on Friday;

IMG_1242_zpsstlqbqu2.jpg

IMG_1243_zpsjcjw92uf.jpg

IMG_1245_zpsdlpnrcaf.jpg

Gave it a quick clean this afternoon, fit my badge overlays, and domed number plates, got other jobs still to do; will fit new sidelights and carbon fibre parts on Friday;

Where did u get the gel badge overlays? :confused: As the only company I knew that produced them got told by Ford they can't make them anymore :mad:
Don't know why as they are really popular a lot of people get the colour to match there paint as a big blue oval just doesn't look right on some colours. I always buy Black cars and used to get the Black gel overlays to go on them.

They are sold on eBay I think.

I had similar ones on my ST with orange writing (mine is EO) but I removed them when I bought it, didn't like them :(

Just looked on eBay only a couple of overpriced ones for £30 that people still had kicking round the house but the actual graphics company that used to sell on eBay and there site no longer do them :(
Gutted as I'm gonna get a ST Focus by summer and want black ones to go on it.

Where did u get the gel badge overlays? :confused: As the only company I knew that produced them got told by Ford they can't make them anymore :mad:
Don't know why as they are really popular a lot of people get the colour to match there paint as a big blue oval just doesn't look right on some colours. I always buy Black cars and used to get the Black gel overlays to go on them.

Email: [email protected]

DMB passed me their details, cost me £28 for the badges, that included the steering wheel, and centre cap overlays as well, don't know how much just the front/back badges are.

Had a spare ten minutes today so thought I'd give it a shot, just bolted on at the minute, which seems to be holding them enough, may take them back off a stick some tiger seal underneath as well. Will get round to fitting the bonnet lip another day, maybe tomorrow.

IMG_1246_zps9tvfdd4e.jpg

IMG_1247_zpso1xeg1tg.jpg

Also, had the dash SMD's changed to green the other day:

IMG_1232_zpshzfahulg.jpg

Last edited:
Got my old OZ Racing Superturismo GT's M-Sport's fitted to my car today, the tyres on the RS wheels were coming to their limit, plus had 1 Avon and 3 Conti 5's on, which it didn't like, got 4 brand new Goodyear F1A2's on now :D

IMG_1248_zpsnvtg7l35.jpg

IMG_1249_zpsnwsryy0x.jpg

IMG_1250_zpsnobozx6v.jpg

IMG_1251_zpszuk5f49n.jpg

I also now have activated auto folding mirrors, so the wing mirrors fold in/out with the locking/unlocking of the car :)

Back
Top Bottom