How many Focus ST owners on here

Your map has to support the injectors or it will just overfuel and your MPG figures will be all wrong. I know REVO doesn't support uprated injectors and Collins CP320 and below do not either.
Collins do a version of the CP320 map to run with RS injectors - that's what I'm running in mine, though in truth there is no benefit to running the RS injectors with that particular map - I mainly went to the RS injectors for peace of mind and it was early days for the Collins maps at that time.

What other kit is needed (or supplied) for the CP340 apart from the RS injectors, is it a turbo upgrade too?

Not having a good few weeks with mine. In the last three weeks or so I've had a cracked windscreen, a puncture, and someone's shunted me at traffic lights :(

I think the 'Not Steel' comment in the advert refers to using them on alloys rather than steel wheels?

Not knowing the history of ubern00b's car I'd be temped to consider a new set of the Ford nuts if the past history of his original ones isn't known. That's making a rough assumption his wheels have had air tools thrown at them some time during their life and this has given the nut covers a hard time?

Course it could be that some of these come off even when owners have been careful and only ever used hand tools on them, I know 100% that's the case with mine.

Looked at the CP340 specs on Collins website, will need to scratch head a bit before I can justify going for the block mod and depends what gains would be seen above the Stage 2 running with my IC & induction kit set-up.

Doesn't say what material they're made out of apart from that it's not steel? I'd be wary of them,

I think the 'Not Steel' comment in the advert refers to using them on alloys rather than steel wheels?

Yep you're right, they are not to be used on steelies.

They arrived yesterday, and the quality is very good. They will be going on when I get the alloys refurbed.

Can anyone give me abit of info on the ST225 please going to look at one tommorow or Thursday.
The guy said its had the oil diaphragm and drive shafts done which are common problems is there any way to tell about the Abs module being dodgy and is there any other common problems?
Where should the turbo gage boost too?
And when is the cambelt and waterpump supposed to be done? It's on 77k
Thanks

Thanks I think that covers everything I need to look for :)
Is there any warning signs for the ABS module or can that just go at any time without warning?

Back
Top Bottom