How many Focus ST owners on here

RS2 Pack -

8-Way Power Driver Seat (up/down, fore/aft, tilt/recline and power lumbar)
Black Leather Recaro® with Miko®-Dinamica inserts with RS Logo
Heated Mirrors
Heated Front-Seats
Heated Three Point Steering Wheel
Voice-Activated Touch-Screen Navigation System with SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link®

They're utterly pointless and annoying on any car that isn't a bespoke 2-door sports car though :confused:

That's a total matter of opinion. I don't need more than 2 doors and come from a time when a hot hatch was a 3 door not a porky family car.

I would be very unlikely to have a 5 door one, both my STs were 3 door, I think they look so so so much better.

Yeah, the live broadcast was a bit of a let down although it sounds like it might be a limited run? He mentioned that like previous RS models the demand will be high you should register interest ASAP. He also said delivery of cars will be in 2016 only (not deliveries start in 2016).

As far as I'm aware it won't be a limited run. I suspect they just think demand will be high much like the EU Mustang.

I wonder when the Ford UK website will get the configurator up.

As far as I'm aware it won't be a limited run. I suspect they just think demand will be high much like the EU Mustang.

I wonder when the Ford UK website will get the configurator up.

That was my understanding. Weird thing to say though? Tonight at midnight was the date/zone given by Ford for the UK configurator.

Looks like the fully loaded price is 33k, the official options list has come out showing the available options.

Edit: looks like the forged wheels price might be per wheel which will bring the price up. Still waiting for confirmation on that though.

Last edited:
I personally wouldn't bother with the forged wheels or sunroof. Probably just the UK RS2 pack and the extra for Nitrous Blue. I guess that'll be around £31K. I'd then have to save for the obligatory Mountune performance pack :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom