How many Focus ST owners on here

I personally wouldn't bother with the forged wheels or sunroof. Probably just the UK RS2 pack and the extra for Nitrous Blue. I guess that'll be around £31K. I'd then have to save for the obligatory Mountune performance pack :D

If the standard wheels are as bad to clean as the mk2 they are worth the money :p. Mountune have said they won't release any info on upgrades until the car is released which is a bit of a shame. Saying that it gives me a chance to not be the guinea pig for the first batch of cars :)

Just been playing with the UK configurator, it would be £31,250 for the spec I'd want. That is without the forged wheels or shell Recaro seats. We don't seem to have the options for heated seats etc. as per the RS2 pack in the US.

Link

Last edited:
I can't get past the loss of a cylinder. Sure, it's still 350ps but one of the best things about the Mk2 RS and ST is the engine. :(

Yea, but with a huge push for better fuel economy and reduced emissions etc. they had to go. The 5cyl engines are also really expensive :(

;)

strut_zps8qnzqjae.jpg

My god I want that new RS in that Nitrous Blue colour or w/e its called.

Only had the Fiesta ST for about 3 months too, oops! I'll end up keeping it a few years though. Hopefully by that time its a newer revision of the RS out or a special edition one. Much like the RS500 in the MK2.

have not yet taken delivery of my new ST3 yet and now i can get an RS for only a few grand more.

Dang

It's quite a lot more than just a "few grand". Drivethedeal.com are offering the most expensive ST-3 (5 door with nav) for £21283.40. You'd have to put in over £7500 to get a bog standard RS.

I wouldn't pay retail for it. I get staff discount on fords too. It's a focus not a mustang. I would expect similar discounts to be applied to any model.

I paid ever so slightly more for my ST-3 than the figure you posted. But mine is an estate the retail was £30k on. So to me its a few grand.

I wouldn't pay retail for it. I get staff discount on fords too. It's a focus not a mustang. I would expect similar discounts to be applied to any model.

I paid ever so slightly more for my ST-3 than the figure you posted. But mine is an estate the retail was £30k on. So to me its a few grand.

Anyone with half a brain cell doesn't pay retail either :) Drivethedeal.com are offering the top spec ST-3 estate for £22207.39. The RS is unlikely to have any major discount on it for quite a while.

Doesn't seem to be any staff discounts at the moment. From memory they didn't offer them on the mk2 either, they only started offering dealer discounts when they built the extra batch near the end of production. They then couldn't get rid of them as people wanted different options but they had spec'd the cars with just lux 1/no lux packs.

Last edited:
The discount i got was ford privilege.

Grand father used to be a ford test driver. Got me a fair whack off and free paint.

It is applied by ford not the dealer as far a i could tell.

The discount i got was ford privilege.

Grand father used to be a ford test driver. Got me a fair whack off and free paint.

It is applied by ford not the dealer as far a i could tell.

Yup, but just like the initial order of Mustangs, you couldn't have privilege discount. A number of members on the forum work for Ford and they were told there is currently no discount available when they just placed their order.

Whether this will change in the future is anybody's guess. It was the same when the mk2 RS came out. There was hardly any discount applied via privilege (If any) through the time it was on sale. From what people have said it was a maximum of £2,000 off. Which is a bit of a difference when you look at some members getting 7k+ off a ST with privilege.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom