*** iPhone 5 - Revealed! ***

can someone tell me if the general reception is going to be better than the IP4.

my current phone just doesn't work well enough as a phone! its great for other stuff but they forget about its basic use...!!

Anyone managed to order a nano-sim from 02 yet? Can't see anything about it on the 02 website

Yes, a chap on here did earlier. I think you have to contact them and they'll send you one.

can someone tell me if the general reception is going to be better than the IP4.

my current phone just doesn't work well enough as a phone! its great for other stuff but they forget about its basic use...!!

The 4S was an improvement and this should be even better, or at least as good, so yes.

Apple cant stand on stage and say that the what you call reception is better because this would admitting there was a problem in the first place. Chances are its fixed but they wont say its fixed

hopefully anyway

Why are you so upset? Do you feel like I was talking about you?

No. I'd say that the posts made since by others sums up my view. I am an S3 owner, but do I go into the One X thread and comment about the One X sucks? No. So why do it when it's an Apple product?

Just read the rest of your comment. I mean, seriously?

Anyway, hopefully we will see a 30pin female connector to Lightning cable, allowing docks to be used (though of course, not as a dock).

Nano-sims are available to order from the 3 website under sim-only plans :)

GiffGaff are supposed to be making an announcement later on their intentions for them, if they can provide them straight away (unlikely) then I'll stick with them, if not I'll jump to 3 on a 1 month rolling deal.

Just reading some of the comments earlier about the interface not being different I wonder if it matters. Personally I like the information I want right in front of me (Live Tiles/Widgets) but for many, many people the iOS interface is great.

Windows has taken 17 years to change since 7 is pretty much the same as 95. Only now with Windows 8 are they doing something really new.

Think you need to explain a little more than that eh?

The Carphone Warehouse are taking pre order reservations for anyone wanting an iPhone 5 on contract.

You ring them up, reserve your phone and pay a £29 deposit that is refunded when you pay the remaining amount.

They will then call you back in the next few days to allow you to decide which contract and network you would like once they have been announced by the networks.

The iPhone you have reserved is guaranteed to be delivered on or before launch day, next Friday. They also guarantee to match or beat any contract set by the networks.

Link - http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mobiles/iphone-5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom