I've been had... (Xcade)

Associate
I too had a reply recently showing me my cut Xplates, he then said they would be sent that weekend.
Typically he has gone silent again and will not reply to my emails again. just why he would get them cut and still not send them is beyond me.

Associate
I too had a reply recently showing me my cut Xplates, he then said they would be sent that weekend.
Typically he has gone silent again and will not reply to my emails again. just why he would get them cut and still not send them is beyond me.

Seems like the same modus operandi. You'll probably get them eventually, just unpredictably late.

Hope everyone gets their cabs, really!

Soldato

He's probably got a couple lying around that he just shows as and when necessary to dupe people get the money then he's gone.

He's con man, pure and simple. He's probably in France to avoid visits by the old bill out of reach and harder to file the equivalent legal paperwork etc in another country especially one that doesn't use english.

Might be worth trying to contact with one of the consumer affairs programmes and see if you can persuade them to investigate this crook.

Associate
Without mentioning any company names based in the UK. But I am told via a friend that he also owes a lot stock / money to are very reputable Arcade parts supplier.

Man of Honour
Without mentioning any company names based in the UK. But I am told via a friend that he also owes a lot stock / money to are very reputable Arcade parts supplier.

I'm guessing that they supply a World of Arcade parts to the UK? ;)

I have noticed that they have started supplying kits from BitCade instead.

Soldato
OP
Not just the above company either. Various Ebay traders I've previously mentioned. Weirdly the Email thread that I was replying to has changed to a different gmail account rather than the xcade one....?

Associate
Well, did you get them?
No, just states that that both couriers aren't in receipt of the parcel still, so just another game it seems.
Awaiting the "Got lost with the courier" excuse. :p

Someone stated on Youtube that the courier service he uses never updates, and that it took 3 weeks from notification to being in posession of plates, but it's hard to have much optimism when dealing with him though, it's a long journey of excuses without an end in sight.

If they do come i will update you all, just don't hold your breath.

Back
Top Bottom