Marvel Vs Capcom 3

You tend to have a meter builder (aka battery, use Wolverine as he can build 1.5 meter and still do 585k damage in 1 combo!), a meter burner (Iron Man is amazing for this) and a great assist (Amaterasu, Dante, Akuma, Sentinel, Hsien Ko, Dr Doom, Hulk etc). So your team is solid if you add in someone like Sentinel/Amaterasu :)

i might try something new to ditch my trusty and sexy morrigan for the ugly flame guy.

i think he might work better in my team of trish and hisen-ko, i gonna miss morrigan's lv3 hyper on arth though:(

Last edited:
combofiend beat wong in the finals but it was pretty even wong started 3-0 but combo won the other two sets both players missed combos overall I'd say wong is better he just whiffed at the wrong time.

Having said that combofiend beat wong the first round so wong went to the losers finals but won that so.

Bionic ARRRRRRRM was so hype when it happened.

Anyone practiced Captain America's Infinite? I can do 6 reps on ammy. It's harder than it looks. I found Akuma's tatsu loop to be easier.

I tried Captain America's for a bit. Got two reps, and stopped there :p
With the Akuma tatsu loop, do you do constant jump forward tatsus? I get super jump instead of normal jump all the time :/
Are you meant to buffer the tatsu motion before the jump, or do it really quick after?

Last edited:
Yup, I got them on Tuesday night but hardly used either of them. Done a few missions and that was all. My initial impressions weren't favourable but that's because I found neither of them easy mode to play with I reckon. :p

Back
Top Bottom