Marvel Vs Capcom 3

I tried Captain America's for a bit. Got two reps, and stopped there :p
With the Akuma tatsu loop, do you do constant jump forward tatsus? I get super jump instead of normal jump all the time :/
Are you meant to buffer the tatsu motion before the jump, or do it really quick after?

normal jump and tatsu at the peak of the jump on the way down. my record is 4 loops on captain america

I tried Captain America's for a bit. Got two reps, and stopped there :p
With the Akuma tatsu loop, do you do constant jump forward tatsus? I get super jump instead of normal jump all the time :/
Are you meant to buffer the tatsu motion before the jump, or do it really quick after?

I'm more consistent if I TK the subsequent reps after the first tatsu. To avoid the super jump you just hold down while the tatsu is hitting (if you hold down for long enough and then press up, you will never get a super jump) and you can simply do the standard TKCS motion.

arth, this is the tron combo video you requested. it shows how of combo into the big serve bot without or with one assist. it also shows the max distance you can do to combo and the height when you land the trap without being able to combo into lunchtime. and finally some cross-up tricks thats you can do to fake the combo

might do another one to show the proper clakey d combo or just flashier combos

Last edited:
i cant believe i lost at least 10 games in a row today to shockingly bad scrubs who doesnt even process a quarter of my skills....and i am not even good, so you can imagine how good they must be.

i desperately need someone to tell what the heck i am doing right and wrong in this and why am i even close to losing to these people. i have never felt so much rage in any game. this feels a lot worse than losing to random dp, throw mashers, as i can painfully and clearly tell they have no idea what they are doing or even what button they are pressing.

Last edited:
Put up a replay of you getting spanked by these scrubs.

I imagine it's just you not blocking.

well when i hold d/b when they how mashing low attacks, somehow the attack get though regardless. i never quite understand that. the game doesnt allow you to switch blocking directions neither sometimes which really **** me off.

i think the online has a habit to dropping input like crazy,

I think it does have a bit of a steep initial learning curve, which is why so many people stopped playing after having only spent a short time on it.

Back
Top Bottom