Marvel Vs Capcom 3

mehro7579_1-455x742.jpg

i love spencer's new move and he is already pretty strong with my almost unblockable wire swing.

i hope they put someone with a good beam assist in, so i can replace ironman, because he is a liability other than his awesome assist.

i probably still have hulk on one of my team through and i wish you can have more than 3 reserve team slot

hyv, what's wrong with Magnus/Doom?

their beam is a lot harder to combo from because it knocks them back too far or to too fast, the only one i find that work as well is taskmaster's arrow (who i cant play and dont like) and arthur's daggers (who is crap)

the uni beam holds them there to be hit and it doesnt knock down, which make it really easy to do a crossup or fake with spencer. no one ever blocks the air wire swing forward and come down with s with a beam assist.

i know who they need for this game...phoenix wright and silver surfer!

EDIT: actually...
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/...-capcom-3-humongous-character-leaks/#comments

what a shame

Last edited:
their beam is a lot harder to combo from because it knocks them back too far or to too fast, the only one i find that work as well is taskmaster's arrow (who i cant play and dont like) and arthur's daggers (who is crap)

the uni beam holds them there to be hit and it doesnt knock down, which make it really easy to do a crossup or fake with spencer. no one ever blocks the air wire swing forward and come down with s with a beam assist.

i know who they need for this game...phoenix wright and silver surfer!

EDIT: actually...
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/...-capcom-3-humongous-character-leaks/#comments

what a shame

Why is it a shame? The secrets are stupid.

Would be better if was dlc pack but no worries got my monies worth from mvc3.I guess no point playing it any more then ? gutted that there was a huge price plummet on the game though no point trying to sell when its £10 brand new lol

I'll be getting it too.

Sucks that Akuma's tatsu won't do a soft knockdown anymore, since he goes so well with my new She Hulk.

I don't know who some of the new characters are (like wtf is that raccoon about?), although I don't think the additions are that bad. Nemesis and Phoenix Wright look like they could be very interesting. Possibly Doctor Strange too, if i knew what his powers actually were.

Vergil looks like a terrible addition though.

Back
Top Bottom