Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Hey... I also use other characters, like Wolverine and Magneto!
Oh wait..

Actually, i've got 3 teams at the moment

Zero, Dormammu, Doom (sometimes changes to Wesker, Zero, Doom, but I can't use Wesker well)

Magneto, Wolverine, Akuma (sometimes Wolverine, Akuma, Sentinel, or my old classic Wolverine, Doom (rocks), Akuma)

She Hulk, Akuma, Sentinel

Mine's just as bad as yours: Wolverine/Akuma/Sent or Wolverine/Dante/Akuma

My day 1 team was Wolverine, Storm, Sent :p

Akuma's assist is just rediculously broken :D

I think every single one of your characters is getting/has confirmed nerfs in UMvC3.

Last edited:

My day 1 team was Wolverine, Storm, Sent :p

Akuma's assist is just rediculously broken :D

I think every single one of your characters is getting/has confirmed nerfs in UMvC3.

nowhere near as broken as trons gustaf fire or sents drones or powered up hessien ko.

Just jump over the drones!
Gustaff fire annoys me though - it used to own me before I 'played smart' and basically stayed away until after it was called out, but I don't like being forced to be defensive, cos that's just not how I play fighting games.
Hsien Ko is such a bad char, which more than compensates for the buffed assist :)

nowhere near as broken as trons gustaf fire or sents drones or powered up hessien ko.

It's such a beastly all around assist tied to an excellent XF anchor! It eats projectiles, extends combo's, makes loads of stuff safe... it just has so much utility.

akuma assist is pretty close to the best!

it beats most close range moves, destroys all but hyper projectiles, extend combos, easy to combo from, impossible to push block and it leaves you at frame advantage at the end. there is literally no draw back in this assist.

akuma is a beast of a character in general, self relaunch combo and monster damage in xfactor. he deserves to be nerf in umvc3!

GG's to Art and Vian.

Surprised how good Vian is, very nice combos and setups.

I need to learn to assist more and more combos.

Just saw the latest marvelous adventures, and there was a dante doing stuff i've never seen.

GG's to Art and Vian.

Surprised how good Vian is, very nice combos and setups.

I need to learn to assist more and more combos.

Just saw the latest marvelous adventures, and there was a dante doing stuff i've never seen.

lol i was playing bad. you shouldnt be surprised by my skills considering the amount of hours i put into this game

i notice you are not calling the assist enough. dante teleport and wolverine berserker slash with akuma tatsu assist is one of the strongest and cheapest combination in the game. you should use it more at mid range. random berserker slash into berserker charge is great too, almost impossible to escape at mid range, you get a free combo if hits and its safe

i think you should air dash more with dante as well. air dash h is a good cross up move and it gets very dirty with the teleport.

this game is all about left and right mix-up and how to control and maintain your offence, so you should find set-ups like i mentioned to stay in a mix-up position for more or beat the push block. defensively is all about not being in the position to guess. you did well blocking the mix-ups against me but there is only so long you can block. get use to dashing with buttons (dash with 2 attack buttons) would help you lots to get in and out because it is faster and free up the stick to do moves after, it took me a while to get used as well.

you should do fine if you work on your combos a bit. finishing a combo is very important in this game, not killing your opponent's best character with 1 or 2 hit would comeback and haunt you almost every time. so you will need to make sure your combo is touch of death whatever resource it takes (ensure the combo build enough meter for multiple dhc or use xfactor) or have a mix-up after to make it touch of death.

other than that i think you did well for a beginner. you almost beat me and arth at one point as well, thats big achievement considering we both have a cheap character in she-hulk and the hours we play.

you will love this dante video then

Last edited:
Yeah, it's one of the reasons the team works so well.

Although I prefer Dante as an anchor as his lvl3 mixups are evil.

You've nicked both of my teams in that video though!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom