Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Soldato
ryu is better. he has better dash now and he can cancel his overhead into a special move for more damage and mix-up.

ironman is crap. he is slow and the hit box on his moves are really dodgy. he can deal a lot of damage with his new extended combos, but they are hard to do and he is bad at opening people up. he has good run away against some characters and thats about it.

Man of Honour
Anyone else on for some 1v1? Not got time to sit in a lobby watching other people play.

Hyv, feel fre to send me an invite if you want som e1v1 some time, but I con only ever play at a narrow time at the weekend.

Last edited:
Soldato
ggs. i wish i told you to pick wesker earlier, so i can teach to how to play him since he is my main is mvc3. wolverine, wesker and an assist character is probably the most deadly offensive team in umvc3. especially wesker with lv4 xfactor can reverse ocv a team in matter of seconds.

i dont know why i am teaching people how to play wolverine, because my wolverine sucks:(

Man of Honour
Wolverine I'm OK with, he's such a brain dead character. It's the third derp character I need help with. Thinking hulk with otg assist to extend ryus combos but not sure he's a good anchor.

Soldato
Wolverine I'm OK with, he's such a brain dead character. It's the third derp character I need help with. Thinking hulk with otg assist to extend ryus combos but not sure he's a good anchor.

hulk is a bad anchor. he is really easy to run away from and he doesnt get speed boost from xfactor. his otg assist is quite slow not sure it will work in some combos.

Heroes and Heralds is the funniest game mode ever. broken stuff only gets more broken in this mode.

Associate
Some of the effects are hilarious.
I wouldn't say anything was already broken though, apart from maybe Wesker if you know what you're doing with him.

Back
Top Bottom