Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Soldato
Hulk with haggard assist creams my wolverine.

you should never get close to hulk, especially with hagger assist! he will make mince meat of anyone attack him recklessly (much more so than zangief in sf4). you have to play hit and run against him. try and do more cross-up dive kick on him or make sure you have someone with the right assist (ideally a projectile or multi hitting assist that comes out fast) or counter pick against him in your team.

Soldato
i officially suck at this game, Bought it last night on a whim. Yep, Paid 20 on the Marketplace :p

I am getting very stressed out at doing some of the simple combos. Currently working through wolverine missions.

Standing L, Standing M, Standing L, Standing H, S, Air M, Air M, Air L, Air M, Air H.

I can do the first part fine, its the air combo I just cant get down -_-

Maybe I wasnt built for complicated long running combos. Strange because I was awesome at killer instinct back in the snes days

Soldato
i officially suck at this game, Bought it last night on a whim. Yep, Paid 20 on the Marketplace :p

I am getting very stressed out at doing some of the simple combos. Currently working through wolverine missions.

Standing L, Standing M, Standing L, Standing H, S, Air M, Air M, Air L, Air M, Air H.

I can do the first part fine, its the air combo I just cant get down -_-

Maybe I wasnt built for complicated long running combos. Strange because I was awesome at killer instinct back in the snes days

you dont do m, m, l, m, h, after you launch. you do m, m, l, h, s for that mission. wolverine's missions are simple, there are no timing in any of his combos, you just have to remember the chains and press them quickly.

Soldato
Hyv I'm an idiot I'm sorry, I know I was meant to get some games with you but I bumped into a guy online who will be at a tournament I'm attending on Monday and I wanted to get some games with him to see what he's bringing. Sorry again mate, will get you next time we're both on.

Soldato
Hyv I'm an idiot I'm sorry, I know I was meant to get some games with you but I bumped into a guy online who will be at a tournament I'm attending on Monday and I wanted to get some games with him to see what he's bringing. Sorry again mate, will get you next time we're both on.

lol could have had me playing him as well. i got a new team to practice lol.

Soldato
i want to run a second umvc3 tournament, how many of you guys are interested? as always bring some friends just in case not enough people. i want to get 8 people again for if there is enough interest.

Associate
Ok my UMVC 3 copy just landed today, I have only played this game once and never have played any of the other versions, but it looked amazing and the two or three games I did play blew me clean away.

Will be looking forward to putting a lot of lab time on this and see how I get to grips with it, it is so different from any other fighting game I have come across but I have a feeling Im going to love it. :)

Soldato
I've actually switched my point to Wolverine, I like him a lot. He builds a lot of meter for Nova and Akuma, doesn't really need meter to do solid damage. Despite the nerfs to Akuma's tatsu assist, it still works well for Wolverine.

Soldato
i too recommend to start learning the game with wolverine, and also magneto and dr doom. you will learn how to move (dash, wave dash, fly, air dash), rush down and keep away with these characters. ravl told me, he would play as well, so we got 4 so far. keep the interest coming!

Back
Top Bottom