Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Soldato
I was actually talking about Dante, there was a few occasions I thought ah that's it game over but you decided to just finish the combo as normal instead of x-factor. I'm pretty sure every time you hit me with Magneto you killed me, you seriously didn't drop much with him I don't know why you think you did.

Caporegime
when i create my own "custom" combo, i usually get some ideas from mission mode and just find out what move does what and what juggles in training mode. other than that it is just practice and experience. alternatively you can just go on youtube and copy whatever other people do.

I know this isn't the exact same game, but playing Blazblue and really struggling to stick combos together and get the timing right, does it just come with lots and lots of practice in every fighting game? I'm still doing the bloody intermediate tutorials for counters :o

Soldato
I know this isn't the exact same game, but playing Blazblue and really struggling to stick combos together and get the timing right, does it just come with lots and lots of practice in every fighting game? I'm still doing the bloody intermediate tutorials for counters :o

blazblue's trials are way harder than umvc3. the timing is a lot tighter and there are more cancels and super jump cancels with complicated commands. i tried some of the trials and i couldnt finish the bnb for most characters, maybe because i havent spend enough time on it.

anyway umvc3's combo system is really noob friendly, almost everything juggles and the timing is lax (this is especially true for top tier characters in this game), until you try to squeeze the last 10% of damage late combo with some fancy extension.

Soldato
Oh my god! Did anybody just see this guy for the 'Peetanco' team on Final Round UMvC3 team tournament? He runs Zero/Dante/Vergil this guy is really good, never heard of him before.

EDIT - Think his name is Watashi Wa or somethin'?

Last edited:
Associate
Great MvC3 matches. It was the outcome I wanted :)

I caught all of Ageojoe's matches from top32 onwards, but I was a bit disappointed to not get the chance to see xfactor raccoon.

Associate
ordered UltimateMvC3 today for £20 after playing it at a friends. Any tips or guides for a a complete newbie to the series?

Many people play this still?

any good teams to start with?

Back
Top Bottom