*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
Trying to avoid a separate thread, so thought I'd ask here.
Purchased some Nintendo credit for wife - extra Xmas present. I have a picture of the scratched-off on the back of the card (CD Keys).
Can anyone tell me if Nintendo tend to use "Zero" or "O" in their store credit codes?

Cheers.
When I bought a code it had a 0 (zero) in it.

Soldato
Trying to avoid a separate thread, so thought I'd ask here.
Purchased some Nintendo credit for wife - extra Xmas present. I have a picture of the scratched-off on the back of the card (CD Keys).
Can anyone tell me if Nintendo tend to use "Zero" or "O" in their store credit codes?

Cheers.
It's a zero. If redeeming the code on the console, you can't even type the letter O as it's greyed out.

Associate
For what it's worth, no idea what you paid on CD Keys for credit but if you'd rather receive a code instead of a pic of a code card SwitchUp is where I bought mine when I did. They tend to offer 5% off with a code from their YouTube channel. Just sharing for anyone else out there who's searching as well.

Associate
Hi guys and gals, I just made some changes to my family group so that I could join a different group (replaced the admin, then left group) - now when I click the link to join the new family group it says:

I can’t find anything helpful on Google to deal with this - has anyone else resolved this issue?
Hi, did you or anyone else got anywhere with this? I’m having the same problem now

Soldato
For what it's worth, no idea what you paid on CD Keys for credit but if you'd rather receive a code instead of a pic of a code card SwitchUp is where I bought mine when I did. They tend to offer 5% off with a code from their YouTube channel. Just sharing for anyone else out there who's searching as well.
I paid £24 for £25 - Not a large saving, but saving is a saving :)
For PSN credit, CD Keys send codes, so I was surprised that wasn't how I received the Nintendo credit - happy enough with the code so long as it works.

Associate
Does anyone know if switch sports is good to play with a 7 year old/family? Was thinking it could be fun for the family to play over Christmas as i remember wii sports being fun back in the day.

Associate
Does anyone know if switch sports is good to play with a 7 year old/family? Was thinking it could be fun for the family to play over Christmas as i remember wii sports being fun back in the day.
For me Wii Sports was better. Don't get me wrong Switch Sports is well done I just think it might not hold people's attention as much as the original. Without trying to sound old and boring it's almost like part of the magic has gone now that we've become used to motion controls, that and I felt it required a little more skill than before.

Having said that I don't have kids and when I gave it a go I was doing so in single player so very much not your use case. Overall I'd say if you're keen (even if it only turns out to be brief) then try it.

Associate
Just bought a switch oled again with mario kart 8, forgot how great this little system is, also picked up mario rpg which im loving, looks nice and actually has a little bit of a challange, im finding normal enemies ok to beat but man the bosses are taking for EVER lol.

Part of me wishes i put it on the easy pre-set as not into too much of a challenge nowa days but its too late now, ive played over 5hrs and dont want to start over haha.

Is mario wonder worth picking up? and im also thinking of splatoon 3 as loved the others.

Man of Honour
Just bought a switch oled again with mario kart 8, forgot how great this little system is, also picked up mario rpg which im loving, looks nice and actually has a little bit of a challange, im finding normal enemies ok to beat but man the bosses are taking for EVER lol.

Part of me wishes i put it on the easy pre-set as not into too much of a challenge nowa days but its too late now, ive played over 5hrs and dont want to start over haha.

Is mario wonder worth picking up? and im also thinking of splatoon 3 as loved the others.

Mario Wonder is meant to be excellent if a little short! I'll find out on Christmas Day!

Associate

Super Mario RPG is easy on "normal" difficulty, so don't worry. As for Wonder, it's a superb game ... even better than RPG imo.

Associate
Late to the party but I've started playing Zelda BotW this week and it's an amazing game. Do have TotK to play after this but think it will be a while yet before I do. Will likely play Super Mario Wonder in-between the two of them.

Back
Top Bottom