• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Thread**

I don't think it states free delivery and I think you need 100 or 150 posts to qualify for free delivery as a forum member

what monitor are you using? pretty impressive on crysis

If you go to the homepage the banner for the 1080ti states free delivery.

home-page-banner-small.jpg

I think mine boosts to around 1850 out of the box, 45 degree max temp under water with the fans on low. I may turn them up and see if it improves boost. Haven't tried OCing yet.

*Terms and conditions apply : subject to stock levels, aka we haven't got any atm join the queue now.

That is in regards tot he free game though, not the free postage as advertised which based on that advert is for all FE sales of the 1080Ti and not just qualifying forum members.

Edit, click on find out more, see astrix next to free shipping and it states

"FREE SHIPPING" refers to next working day shipping or Saturdays for UK mainland only.

Nothing to do with being a forum member to qualify is noted at all.

If you go to the homepage the banner for the 1080ti states free delivery.

home-page-banner-small.jpg

Just call up OcUK customer service and if they say anything else state that it states with free shipping with no note on conditions etc.

Edit: See post above, you should indeed qualify regardless of if forum member or not based on the learn more and the astrix in the next advert stating

"FREE SHIPPING" refers to next working day shipping or Saturdays for UK mainland only.

There are no further terms and conditions with regards to the free shipping. My understanding though is that if you order anything else whilst purchasing something that states free shipping then you no longer qualify which is in the general T&C's on the site so if you want free shipping for the GPU then order that separate.

FE cards that if you mess with the cooler you'll void your warranty.

MSI stance officially

NOTE about removing the cooler from MSI directly
MSI_DavY
"While it will be evidence to our RMA team that the cooler was possibly disassembled, at least in the USA, this will not void the warranty if it is determined the fault lies in the manufacturing. We still recommend that people do not dissemble the coolers on their cards - there's no real need to do so. If anything, ask us to show disassembly pictures through a private message to the MSI USA Facebook page and we can share with you."

So I wouldn't have direct issue with MSI but it appears their CS is a little hit and miss at moment and even Gibbo mentioned to be a little wary of them.

Back
Top Bottom