*** Oculus Quest 2 Owners Thread ***

Soldato
hmm

like for example, in the oculus app, i cant see Blade and sorcery "Nomad" which is the native Quest 2 title, only the rift version
unless there's a tab that switches from one to the other ?
This is going to get confusing very quick. The web store has dropdowns for different headsets like the Q2 and Rift. The PC app is just for PCVR.

Associate
Could anyone tell me if when playing Elite Dangerous with the Thrustmaster T.16000m stick and throttle kit that you don't need to touch the mouse or keyboard at all.
Already play Elite with keyboard and mouse (without VR) but was thinking about getting the above thrustmaster but obviously with the quest on you cant see the keyboard/mouse.
Apologies if this is a stupid question , but bought the Quest2 2 years ago and only played Vadar immortal on it before sticking it in a cupboard and found it again last week.

Underboss
funnily enough, I've got a T16000 with Throttle, and ive not got around to using it still lol

you can set up ALL buttons you need on these stick (which was the reason i bought one) as joypad doesn't have enough buttons !

Last edited:
Associate
is it not possible to download a PC version of Oculus for the Quest 2 NOT rift ?
i want to download the Quest 2 app for my PC, as i want to try to get some native games running on my pico 4 ...

No. Quest 2 apps only work on a Quest 2. They won't run on a PC, unless it's a cross platform game that also has a rift version (e.g. Walkabout).

Underboss
im aware , cheers Criag :)

i was following instructions on "Revive" as i wanted to play some native games i had without re-buying (one of them is not compatible with pico anyway , and that's Township tale, this comes up in a window rather than full screen in VR)

i also have in death:Unchained, but id have to rebuy that as its on the pico store

im trying not to repurchase any games, because im going Index 2, which im hoping it be years before i change that headset :)

Last edited:
Associate
Hi all, been doing lots of research and reading this thread and finally ordered just now a Quest 2 and elite strap - off to collect from Curry's shortly. Can I have a referral code from someone?

Thanks

Associate
Hi all, been doing lots of research and reading this thread and finally ordered just now a Quest 2 and elite strap - off to collect from Curry's shortly. Can I have a referral code from someone?

Thanks
Hope this is ok:

Referral codes need to go under the PC code sub forumn please
I tried to post in that forum (the sub forum under PC) and it said "insufficient priviledges". There looks to be no new posts since 2017 :confused:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom