*** Oculus Quest 2 Owners Thread ***

Soldato
My Black Friday Purchases :

1. Star wars tales + dlc 15 quid
2. Warplanes £8 quid
3. In death unchained 15 quid

I'm tempted to get demeo but put off by the 1-2 hour long games. Is there a lot of content on there now ? Save feature ?

On another note I've got 25% off codes for all above games if anyone wants.

Last edited:
Soldato
My Black Friday Purchases :

1. Star wars tales + dlc 15 quid
2. Warplanes £8 quid
3. In death unchained 15 quid

I'm tempted to get demeo but put off by the 1-2 hour long games. Is there a lot of content on there now ? Save feature ?

On another note I've got 25% off codes for all above games if anyone wants.
There is saves on demeo now, between each floor.

Soldato
VR Optician. Use the coupon VRFLIGHTSIMGUY for 5% off (worked not long ago).

Thanks, kept meaing to order some VR lenses as I find the Quest 2 headset pretty uncomfortable to wear with my glasses. I'm hoping this will help and at £50 the price is pretty resasonable.

Might buy a pair for my PSVR2 headset once that arrives if they're decent though I found that the PSVR was reasonably comfortable when wearing glasses. Probably worth it for the convenience and to avoid the risk of scratching the lenses even if I don’t need it for comfort though!

Last edited:
Underboss
Also refunded Warplanes as it was making me feel nauseous. First game I've played that's done it so far.

im fine in VR, but recently Star Wars Squadrons did the same for me, but after a couple of times playing it, im past it and i can last 2 hours in the game now

just stop when your feeling funny, then come back either when your fine again or the next day

Soldato
Would love to play some PCVR games (Squadrons is currently free on Epic and is now in my library) but sadly there's no decent working software for Linux at the mo. Tried ALVR but it's just not ready for primetime on Linux yet and I have no intention of ever installing Windows again.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes, you need that client. It installs drivers and allows you to configure the link quality, as well as acting as a PC store. Though you don't need to buy anything to use SteamVR.

Soldato
I got to say star wars tales is really quite enjoyable. Ducking and shooting behind rocks is super smooth. Graphics surprisingly good for a stand alone.

I'm also enjoying in death unchained. Got to the first boss. I hope this doesn't get too difficult !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom