*** Oculus Quest 2 Owners Thread ***

Soldato
Keep practicing. Don't be afraid to pull a few and run away.
Am I right in thinking. Everytime you die you start at the beginning?

I've only unlocked a crossbow. And during a run I'll get some special arrows but then lose them on death. Anyway of going in geared?

Soldato
Am I right in thinking. Everytime you die you start at the beginning?

I've only unlocked a crossbow. And during a run I'll get some special arrows but then lose them on death. Anyway of going in geared?

Don't believe there's any way to carry stuff through. I prefer using the bow than the crossbow myself. I think in the shops there is a way to buy a revive. As you unlock arrows you'll get better drops etc, then you can start to win more easily. Though in the first level, I try to just use basic arrows as much as possible (I use the fletchette ones against the ghosts you have to be accurate against).

Soldato
Look at the wall of unlocks to see your progress towards unlocking new arrows. If you're close to unlocking a new arrow then you can concentrate on trying to unlock it by targeting the enemies or completing the challenge it requires.

Soldato
I think I've found the optimum way for me to keep the Q2 charging while in use. My USB-3 ports kick out 3A, so I have the official cable plugged in to the 5A charger and the headset and then use VD for the VR-ness.

Underboss
I think I've found the optimum way for me to keep the Q2 charging while in use. My USB-3 ports kick out 3A, so I have the official cable plugged in to the 5A charger and the headset and then use VD for the VR-ness.

I'm confused

If you want to play pcvr games , and don't care about cables, then just plug the lead into the mains plug that comes with it, obviously the cable supplied isn't long enough so either get a longer one from meta, or a 3rd party, if you want wireless, then strap another battery on the headset

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm confused

If you want to play pcvr games , and don't care about cables, then just plug the lead into the mains plug that comes with it, obviously the cable supplied isn't long enough so either get a longer one from meta, or a 3rd party, if you want wireless, then strap another battery on the headset
Erm, that's what I'm sort of doing. Playing PCVR with the charger and official longer cable to keep it topped up but stream with VD.

Associate
My battery still drains with the link cable connected to my PC, however it does so at a far slower rate. I can probably get about 4-5 hours out of a fully charged battery rather than the normal 2 hours.

Soldato
Wouldn’t it be better with a battery pack and stay fully untethere?

Well, as I'm currently exploring Taurus Littrow which I can do seated for as long as I want.

Back
Top Bottom